Advt. No—C 21/2017
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre
Saket, New Delhi-110017 (India)
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 3200 crores in the year 2016-17. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka.
The Company invites Applications for Recruitment to the post of Consultant — Public Relations on Contract Basis for Ircon Corporate Office New Delhi as per the eligibility criteria and other details as tabulated below:
IRCON Job Details:
1.Post Name: Consultant—Public Relations
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.80000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Full Time Graduate in any Discipline and relevant Experience.latest andhra govt jobs
Selection Process: Walk In Interview:
- The above post is specifically for Ircon Corporate Office and not for the regular establishment of Ircon. The appointment will be initially for one year, extendable further as per requirement of the Company if the services of the candidates are found to be satisfactory. However, the appointment is co-terminus with the project and will not confer any right to claim absorption in regular establishment of the company or for appointment in other projects of the company.
- Reimbursement for indoor treatment for self at the place of posting only would be permissible.
- Minimum PF as prescribed under the EPF & MP Act 1952 will be deducted from the salary and a matching contribution will be made by Ircon. The accumulations will be paid at the time of cessation of contract.
- One leave for each calendar month of service can be availed during the contract period. Leave can be carried forward and accumulated but no leave en cashment for unavailed leave is allowed during the contract or on resignation or termination of contract. No other type of leave would be admissible.
- Weekly offs and holidays will be as per the Ircon Corporate Office.
- TA/DA would also be admissible if deputed on outstation duty.
- Working hours will be the same as for the Ircon Corporate Office.
- No other perks or benefits would be admissible except the above.
How to Apply IRCON Vacancy: Interested Candidate may apply in prescribed application along with self-attested photocopies of certificates & document send to GM/HRM Ircon International Ltd., C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi- 110017 on or before 04.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 04.01.2018
Date of Interview: 09.01.2018 at 10.00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification