Last Date:10 April,2019
Advt No : 09/2019
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)
Chennai, (Tamil Nadu)
TRBTN aka Government of Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board, Chennai invites Application for the post of 814 Computer Instructors. Apply Online before 10 April 2019. TRBTN Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.trb.tn.nic.in
Name of the post – Computer Instructors
No of post – 814
Pay Scale – 36900 – 116600/- (Level – 18)
Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science / M.Tech Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering /Information Technology / Software Engineering from any recognised University or its equivalent and B.Ed., / B.A. Ed.,/ B.Sc. Ed., by recognised University or its equivalent OR Master’s Degree in Computer Applications / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from any recognised University or its equivalent and B.Ed., / B.A. Ed.,/ B.Sc. Ed., by recognised University or its equivalent.
General Information:tamilnadu govt employment
- Candidates should ensure that they have their scanned recent color passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG /PNG format of size 20-60 kB) and signature (JPG/JPEG/PNG format of size 10-30 kB) separately. The online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- The number of vacancies notified is only tentative and is liable for modification with reference to vacancy position of Directorate of School Education before finalization of selection.
- Incomplete applications and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation, basic qualifications, communal category and other eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring mobile phones, smart watches, bands or rings with in-built memory notes or any
other electronic gadgets, Clark’s table or calculators, etc., inside the Examination Hall.
- Applicants are advised, in their own interest, not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones to the Examination Venue, as arrangements for safe keeping cannot be assured.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination centre or harass the staff employed by the Board during the conduct of Online Computer Based Examination. Any such misconduct will be viewed seriously and penalized accordingly.
- No T.A./D.A. will be paid. Candidates will have to bear their own expenses to attend the Online Computer Based Examination and the Certificate Verification, if called for.
- In the matter of recruitment, the decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board is final.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- The online application can be submitted till 05.00 PM on 10.04.2019 after which the link will be disabled.
- If more than one candidate secures the same cut-off mark for the particular communal turn, all such candidates will be called for CV.
- Certificate Verification List and C.V Call letter will be published in the TRB Website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in only.
- Candidates short-listed as above shall bring all the original and attested copies of all Certificates as stated in the call letter for Certificate Verification.
- Candidates who are not personally present for the Certificate Verification on the prescribed date shall not be considered for further selection process even if they have secured the minimum qualifying marks for selection.
- The Board will prepare the list of Candidates for Certificate Verification on 1:2 ratio based on the Online Computer Based Examination Marks duly following the communal rotation and other relevant rules in vogue.
- The date, time and Center for the Online Computer Based Examination will be indicated in the Hall Ticket. The Hall Ticket for the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the TRB in its website. The candidates are advised to refer the TRB website for details (http://www.trb.tn.nic.in).No written communication will be sent to the candidate.
- The decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board on the eligibility of the candidate to appear for the online computer based examination will be final.
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in the TRB website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in. The application process is entirely online. No application in paper will be accepted by TRB.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be submitted by the candidate at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for.
- Tamil Nadu is one of the most literate states in India. The state’s literacy rate is 80.33% in 2011, which is above the national average. A survey conducted by the Industry body Assocham ranks Tamil Nadu top among Indian states with about 100% Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) in primary and upper primary education.
- The structure of education in the state is based on the national level pattern with 12 years of schooling (10+2+3), consisting of eight years of elementary education, that is, five years of primary and three years of middle school education for the age groups of 6-11 and 11–14 years, respectively, followed by secondary and higher Secondary education of two years each besides two years of pre-primary education. The entry age in class 1 is 5+. Pre-primary classes form age group 3 to 4. The higher secondary school certificate enables pupils to pursue studies either in universities or in colleges for higher education in general academic streams and in technical and professional courses.
- There were a total of 12855485 children enrolled across the state as of 2010, with the split up of 9797264 students in primary, 1873989 in secondary and 1184232 in higher secondary classrooms.
- Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education, established in 1910, is under the purview of the Department of Education, Government of Tamil Nadu, India. The Tamil Nadu State Board of School Examination evaluates students’ progress by conducting three board examinations-one at the end of class 10 and the others at the end of class 11 & 12. The scores from the class 12 (combined with the class 11)board examinations are used by universities to determine eligibility and as a cut-off for admissions into their programmes.
- Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education, established in 1910, is under the purview of the Department of Education, Government of Tamil Nadu, India. The Tamil Nadu State Board of School Examination evaluates students’ progress by conducting three board examinations-one at the end of class 10 and the others at the end of class 11 & 12. The scores from the class 12 (combined with the class 11)board examinations are used by universities to determine eligibility and as a cut-off for admissions into their programmes
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form