Last Date: 25 February, 2017
HIGH COURT OF MADHYA PRADESH
Only online application through the website of www.mponline.goy.in, are being invited for 10 posts of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants for High Court of Madhya Pradesh on Short Term Contractual Assignment on a consolidated stipend of Rs.12,000/- p.m. by Direct Recruitment. Recruitment to these posts and conditions of service will be governed by Rules and regulations applicable regarding contract appointment.
MPHC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.12000/- (Per Month)
For Data Entry Operator: Candidates must be a Law Graduate from any School/College/University.latest karnataka govt jobs
- Applicants studying fifth year of the five-year integrated law course will have to submit attested copies of their grade-sheet/marks card/transcripts until the end of the fourth year.
- Examination Fees (including portal charges of MPOnline Rs.6001- per candidate, for publication of Advertisement and instructions Inviting online application, conducting Online Screening Exam and generating and preparing the Result and publication of the Result of Online Screening Exam, and also providing data of applicants, generating sitting plan and Admit Cards for Online Screening Examination and Interview) shall be Rs. 800/-(for all candidates).
- Online application form submitted along with the Examination fee on or before the last date for receipt of applications and found to be in order in all respects will be proceeded further.
Conduct during and after terms of assignment:
- The Law Clerk shall maintain devotion to duty and a high standard of moral during the term of assignment. The Law Clerk shall also maintain a high standard of reputation and integrity commensurate with the responsibilities entrusted to him/her. He/she shall maintain utmost secrecy in respect of matters which come to his/her notice by virtue of the assignment and shall ensure that no information, document or any other thing is leaked out because of mishandling of papers or his/her deliberations with other, or in any manner. He/she will not disclose any fact which comes to his/her knowledge on account of such official attachment even after completion of term of assignment unless such disclosure is legally require in discharge of lawful duties.
- The Law Clerk will be governed by the provisions of the Indian Penal Code and the Indian Official Secrets Act, 1923 as applicable to any public servant.
- The Law Clerk will not accept any other assignment during term of assignment as Law Clerk. He/She shall not practice as an Advocate in any Court of Law During the course of assignment as Law Clerk.
How to Apply MPHC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.mponline.gov.in from 30.01.2017 to 25.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date of Submission of Online Application: 30.01.2017
Last Date for Submission Of MPHC Recruitment Online Application: 25.02.2017
click above to download
the employment notification