Last Date:07 June,2019
KONKAN RAILWAY CORPORATION LIMITED
KONKAN RAILWAY CORPORATION LIMITED invites Application for the post of Chief Electrical Engineer(CEE) Vacancy 2019. KRCL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions,how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is http://www.konkanrailway.com
Name of the post — Chief Electrical Engineer(CEE)
No of post — 01
Pay Scale — 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level-14
- Applicants are requested to submit simultaneously a copy of the application to their Administrative officer (HQ/Board etc.) for forwarding the application to KRCL indicating No Objection, Vigilance/D&AR Clearance, Gradings of last 5 years APARs.
- Eligible suitable applicants will be short-listed on the basis of eligibility and experience, if required, as per Vacancy Notice.
- Selection criteria will be as mentioned in Ministry of Railway, Railway Board’s letter No.2017/E(0)11/41/5 dated 25.05.2017 and no.2018/E(0)11/41/1 dated 07.03.2018.
- Eligible and interested officer may apply in the prescribed application format, Annexure-1 attached. Complete filled-in application may be sent to The Chief Personnel Officer, KRCL, C.B.D Belapur, Navi Mumbai, PIN 400614.
- Applicants will not be allowed to withdraw their names in case they are selected for deputation
- Retention of Railway accommodation during deputation tenure in KRCL Retention of Railway accommodation is permissible as per Board’s guidelines issued from time to time.
- Whether the Company Organization has been exempted from the rule of permanent absorption and if so the date upto which the exemption is valid.Exemption was granted to KRCL upto 30.04.2019, Further extension of the same is underprocess.
- Age Below 55 years. as on date of notification.
- The date to which KRCL is ‘exempted from the rule of immediate absorption Three years w.e.f. 01.05.2016, For the period, beyond 30/04/32019, exemption is already sought for.
About Us:government doctor jobs
- The Konkan Railway was the missing link between India’s commercial capital, Mumbai, and Mangalore. The 741-kilometre line connects Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka States — a region of criss-crossing rivers, plunging valleys and mountains that soar into the clouds.
- The Konkan is a coastal strip of land bounded by the Sahyadri hills on the east, and Arabian Sea on the west. It is a land where mythology breathes side by side with economic growth,a land with rich mineral resources, dense forest cover and a landscape fringed with paddy, coconut and mango trees. The formidable terrain to be conquered and the short construction period meant that the project could only be completed with the help of several technological innovations. Apart from setting a trend for other infrastructure projects in the country, the Konkan Railway provides concrete proof of the skills of Indian engineers, their discipline, team spirit and courage. But it is also a tribute to the unconquerable human spirit. Beyond the technical jargon, it was a leap of faith that made the long cherished dream of the people of the region possible.
- The Konkan Railway has also in a way changed the lives of the Engineers and otherpeople associated with the project. For them it was the glory of overcoming all odds, and the satisfaction and pride that they have built something for posterity.
- The completion of the Konkan Railway was a “tryst with destiny” for many people in the Konkan region, redeemed in the 50th year of the nation’s Independence. It is hence entirely fitting that the first train on the completed track was flagged off on January 26, 1998, Republic Day.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form