EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No.RRC/CR/02/2017
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL, CENTRAL RAILWAY
CPM Conversion’s Office Bldg., P.D’Mello Road, Wadibunder,
Central Railway invites ONLINE applications from the following for filling up Two posts in level 3/2 (Rs.21,700 -69,100/ 19,900 -63,200) against Cultural Quota, for the year 2017-18 over Central Railway in the following two Cultural disciplines:
1.Name of the post- Harmonium player & Western Instrument player (Guitar/Keyboard) (Male/Female)
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- Rs.21,700-69,100/19,900-63,200
- NOTE-I: Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digits Aadhaar Card number. The candidates not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
- This provision is applicable to the candidates of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam. Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application.
- Candidates have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of document verification.
GENERAL CONDITIONS:government doctor jobs
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates are required to obtain caste certificates in the proper Proforma from the appropriate authority and produce the original certificate at the time of verification, failing which he/she may be disqualified. This is strictly required as per Chapter 13 of the Brochure (published by Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions Department of Personnel Training, New Delhi) on verification of the claims of Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes.
- Xerox copy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, not below the rank of Tehsildar, in case of SC/ST/OBC Candidates. OBC candidates shall also submit OBC Non-Creamy-Layer Certificate in Central Government format Issued on or after 01/04/2017 by the Competent Authority at the time of Practical Demonstration. Certificates should contain Caste, Date of Issue etc. and bear the Seal of the Issuing Authority. Format of caste certificate for SC/ST shall be as per Annexure-‘C’ and for OBC Annexure-‘D’.
Last Date: 15th December, 2017
click above to download
the employment notification