Advt. No. HC/Admn.(16-17)/ NT posts/001
University of Delhi
Delhi University (Hindu College) invites Applications for the post of 10 Junior Assistant, Semi Professional Assistant & Various Vacancies on Permanent basis. Apply before 24 April 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
DU Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Assistant
No of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1900/-
2.Post Name: Semi Professional Assistant
No of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2800/-
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:government doctor jobs
- As per directive of the University of Delhi Vide its OM No. Estab. IV/047/2016/01/RR-OM dated 02.12.2016, it has been decided to discontinue interviews for recruitments to all Group ‘C’ Group, ‘D’ (which are now reclassified at Group ”žC”Ÿ) posts and for non-gazetted posts of Group ”žB”ŸCategory and all such equivalent posts in the light of Dopt OM No. 39020/01/2013-Estt (B) — Part dated 29.12.2015. Accordingly, selection for the above posts shall be based on performance of the candidates in the written test / skill test / practical test, etc.
- All the posts shall be filled as per the Recruitment Rules of the University of Delhi. The qualification and other service conditions shall be as prescribed by the University of Delhi / U.G.C. from time to time.
- As per approved PwD Roster the post of JACT has been identified for Visually Handicapped (Low Vision) having disability of at least 40%.
- The post of Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer) has been identified for OH category. The candidate may be allowed to bring a writer as per rules (depending upon disability) with prior permission of the College. The maximum qualification of the writer will not be higher than 10+2 or its equivalent. The candidate or/and writer will have to execute an Undertaking at the Examination Center, providing information in respect of the writer (maximum qualification, etc. before the start of the test). If any false or suppressed information is detected, the candidate/writer shall be liable to legal action as per rules.
- The upper age-limit as prescribed for direct recruitment shall be relax able in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes (Central List), Physically Challenged, Ex Servicemen and other specified categories in accordance with the orders issued in this behalf from time to time by the Central Government and adopted by the Delhi University.
- The upper age-limit as prescribed for direct recruits shall not be insisted upon in the case of departmental candidates applying for direct recruitment through open advertisement, provided that they have rendered at least three years regular service in the University and its constituent Colleges.
- The upper age-limit prescribed for direct recruits shall also be relax able up to a maximum of five years or the number of years (in completed years) whichever is less provided they have rendered regular service in the same or an allied field in organization(s) under Government Departments / Statutory or Autonomous bodies / Universities / affiliated or constituent colleges under the University / Public Sector Undertakings. They should have rendered at least three years regular service in the same or an allied field.
- The upper-age limit shall also be relax able in respect of persons who are already working on contract/ daily wages / adhoc basis in the Delhi University / Colleges to the extent of the services rendered by them. This is a one-time exemption available to those who have put in at least one year of service.
- The upper age limit for the posts advertised shall be determined as on the last date of submission of applications, i.e. 24.04.2017.
- Candidates should have fulfilled the minimum eligibility (educational qualifications and experience) on the closing date of submission of application, i.e. 24.04.2017.
How to Apply Delhi University Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials etc. & DD send by hand or by post to The Principal, Hindu College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 on or before 24.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 24.04.2017