Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd.
A Government of India Enterprise
Kolkata (West Bengal)
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed, multi-location, diversified conglomerate havingÂ presence in manufacturing as well as services sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlook and dedicated human resources have enabled the Organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses.
The Company operates in various business segments through Strategic Business Units [SBUs] and Joint Venture Companies [JVCs]. It is the market leader in Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Steel Barrel, Corporate Travel and Logistics Services. The Company also has significant presence in most of the other businesses it operates in, namely, Refinery & Oil Field Services [ROFS], Leather / Performance Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure, etc.
The company is looking for qualified and experienced professionals to man a key role in the Junior Management level in our Human Resources Department as per details given below:
1.Name of the post- Assistant Manager (Administration)
No of post- 1
Pay Scale- Rs.16400-40500/-
- The cut-off date for post qualification relevant experience & maximum age is 3rd August, 2016.
- Avenues for career growth in the organization shall be governed by the prevailing rules & practices depending on the qualification & performance.
- Since it is a single post being advertised, reservation is not applicable for this post.
Other General Conditions:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. beingÂ the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. NoÂ correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY
- Incomplete applications, applications not as per the prescribed format or applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlistedÂ based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-Ã -vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- All qualifications should be from AICTE/UGC recognized/affiliated institutes/colleges/universities.
- The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the company and discretion of the management.
- Only short listed candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the caseÂ may be.
- Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) once mentioned in the application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for relaxation of age and/or for consideration against reserved positions.
- Relaxations / Reservations etc for SC/ST, PWD and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) will be as per Government Rules/Presidential Directives.
- Candidates from SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) category should produce the original caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format as per the guidelines ofÂ Government of India in support of their claim, at the time of interview. In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate issued by Competent Authority, his / her candidature will not beÂ considered and his/ her travelling expenses will not be reimbursed.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to beÂ false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whetherÂ through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
How to Apply Balmer Lawrie Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.balmerlawrie.com from 03.08.2016 to 17.08.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date of Submission of Online Application: 03.08.2016
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 17.08.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form