ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2016 (89) Dated: 26/07/2016
DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD
(A Joint venture of Govt. of India and Govt. of Delhi)
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation fromÂ Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility ofÂ implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, LifelineÂ of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empoweredÂ by about 8500 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, Vijaywada, Mumbai, LucknowÂ etc. carry about 2.8 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also beenÂ entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at TrivandrumÂ and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India.Â To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for Legal Department of DMRCÂ and its allied projects, applications are invited from experienced, dynamic and motivated persons of IndianÂ nationality, having relevant experience and working, in Legal Department on Direct Recruitment basis.
There is an urgent need to fill up one post of Deputy head of the Legal department at Addl. General Manager /Jt. General Manager /Sr. Dy. General Manager/ Dy. General Manager level as per the following:-
1.Name of the post- Addl. General Manager (Legal)/ Jt. General Manager (Legal) /Â Sr. Dy. General Manager(Legal) / Dy. General Manager (Legal)
No of post- 1
Pay Scale- Rs.43200-66000 for AGM, Rs.36600-62000 for JGM, Rs.32900—58000 for Sr. DGM, Rs.29100-54500 for DGM
Required Qualification:government jobs
The candidate should be Bachelor of Law or LLB with minimum 55% marks/equivalent CGPA from a Govt recognised University/Institute. A Masters Degree in Law will be desirable.
- For employees serving in Government organisation
- For Addl. General Manager (Legal)
- Executive of Government Organisation/PSUs in IDA pay scale of Rs. 43200-66000 with a total of 18 years service at Gazetted/Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU.
- Executive of Government Organisation/PSUs in CDA pay Scale of Rs. 37400-67000 (Gr.PayRs.8700)/IDA pay scale of Rs.36600-62000/- with minimum 3 years service in the same grade with a total of 18 years service at Gazetted/Executive level in any Govt. Organisation or PSU.
CHARACTER & ANTECEDENTS:
- The success in the examination does not confer any right to appointment unless the corporationÂ is satisfied after such an inquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate havingÂ regard to his/her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to theÂ service.
- Last date of receipt of filled in application through Speed post is 22/08/2016.
- Names of pre qualified candidates in the ratio of 1:5 will be displayed on our website tentatively onÂ 31/08/2016 by 6 pm along with other details like venue, time etc.
- The interview will be held on 15/09/16Â (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on ourÂ website). The selection process will consist of Interview and Group Discussions. No separateÂ communications by post will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to goÂ through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interviewÂ accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible and interested candidates for the aforesaid posts may apply as per the application format atÂ Annexure-I. The candidate must enclose all relevant proof /documents in support of qualification,Â experience & pay scale/gross salary. The candidates presently employed in Govt. or Public sectorÂ undertaking (PSUs) should forward their application through proper channel along with the APARs for theÂ last five years, so as to reach the under mentioned address by the stipulated date. The candidates shortlistedÂ for Screening Process will be advised though our website only and will be eligible for re-imbursement ofÂ train fare by ACIII tier.
Last Date: 22-08-2016
click above to download
the employment notification