Advt No: PD/HRDD/REC/2561/2017
Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
Syndicate Bank invites Application for the posts of 99 Manager & Technical Officer. Apply Online before 14 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Syndicate Bank Job Details:
1.Post Name: Manager (Law/Security Officer/CA)
No. of Vacancy: 78 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.31705-45950/-
2.Post Name: Technical Officer (Civil/Electrical)
No. of Vacancy: 21 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.23700-42020/-
Educational Qualification:himachal government jobs
- For Manager: A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) or Chartered Accountant
- For Technical Officer: B.Tech /BE Degree in Civil/Electrical with minimum 50% aggregate mark.
- Candidates are required to apply ”žonline’ only. Any other form of application shall be rejected.
- Candidates can apply only for one post. Multiple Applications will be summarily rejected.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming/s is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- All candidates will have to produce original as well as attested photocopies of certificates regarding qualification, experience, date of birth and caste (if applicable), in support of their eligibility at the time of interview, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, the certificate inter-alia must specify that the candidate does not belong to ”žCREAMY LAYER”Ÿ section excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Post and Services under Govt. of India. OBC certificate should not be more than one year old as on the date of application.
- The candidates will have to appear for the GD/interview at their own expense. However, unemployed eligible SC/ST outstation candidates attending the GD/Interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class ordinary train/bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel.
- Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Udupi. The Bank takes no responsibility to connect any Certificate/Remittance sent separately.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Public Sector Undertaking (including Bank) should produce a ”žNo Objection Certificate”Ÿ from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which, his/ her candidature may not be considered.
How to Apply Syndicate Bank Vacancy: Interested candidate may apply online through the website https://www.syndicatebank.in form 01.03.2017 to 14.03.2017. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application form: 01.03.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application form: 14.03.2017
click above to download
the employment notification