Advt No : SWR/RRC/Act Appr/02/2018
South Western Railway
SWR aka South Western Railway invites application for the post of 963 Apprentices. Apply Online before 16 January 2019. South Western Railway Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.rrchubli.in
Name of the post – Apprentice
No of post – 963
Pay Scale – As Per RRC Rules
Candidates should possess 10th Class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board & ITI in relevant trade recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
General Instructions:police recruitment
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility,acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- In terms of Railway Board letter No.E(MPP)/2009/6/14 (RBE No.120/2015), it is not obligatory on the part of the Railways to offer any employment to the Apprentices on completion of their Apprenticeship training. Accordingly, the Act Apprentices imparted training in Railway establishments, will have no claim to seek employment on Railways on the basis of such training.
- No correspondence for engagement will be entertained.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATURE AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THE MATTER.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria, at any stage of engagement and if erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original documents at the time of verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong/fake/false Certificates, the Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training.
- The Railway administration does not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by the office to any individual or organisation.
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
- Selected candidates are advised to bring Aadhar Card for document verification.
- No daily allowance/conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the candidate who will be called for document verification.
- Candidates need not send any application printouts or certificates or copies to RRC/Hubli by post. The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the basis of information furnished in the “ONLINE” application.
- After selection for engagement, request of candidate to change the Divisions/Workshops/Units will not be considered.
- Online payment made to Railway Recruitment Cell, South Western Railway, Hubballi via the online portal is non-refundable and hence refund request will not be entertained under any circumstances. If candidate attempts to reverse the online transaction through any means, then the application will be considered as withdrawn and no further communication will be entertained in this regard.
- A person shall be eligible for being trained under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeships Rules 1992, as amended from time to time, if he or she satisfies the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed in the aforesaid Act and Rules & the standards prescribed for imparting training to the relevant trade. The candidates should bring medical certificate signed by Government authorized doctor (Gaz.) not below the rank of Asst. Surgeon of Central / State Hospital at the time of document verification. The candidates hereby advised to download the medical certificate
proforma uploaded in the official website of www.rrchubli.in
- Before commencement of the Apprenticeship training in the designated trade, the selected candidate or if he/she is a minor then, his/her guardian has to enter into a Contract of Apprenticeship with the employer.
- Where the Contract of Apprenticeship is terminated through failure on the part of the employer in carrying out the terms and conditions of the contract (as notified under the Apprentices Rules, 1992), candidate will be paid apprentice compensation as prescribed.
- In the event of premature termination of Contract of Apprenticeship for failure on the part of apprentice to carry out the terms and conditions of the contract (as notified under the Apprenticeship Rules, 1992), the candidate/surety has to pay such amount as is determined by the Apprenticeship Adviser as and towards the cost of training.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply “ONLINE” by visiting www.rrchubli.in and the detailed instructions for filling up “ONLINE” applications will be available on the website. .
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/Hubli website www.rrchubli.in provided for filling “ONLINE” applications and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA etc. carefully.
- Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during the document verification will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number, Aadhar Number (for authentication purpose), details of self bank account which is linked to Aadhar account and valid e-mail ID in the “ONLINE” application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent through email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates
- Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s Name/Community/ Photo (face)/ Educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different E-mail ID/Mobile Number are advised that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates have to keep printouts of their “ONLINE” application, if found eligible, he/she will be called for document verification and the print out of “ONLINE” application is required to be produced at the time of document verification.
- Candidates should upload necessary documents and the same will be cross checked with originals during the time of document verification.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:17-12-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:16-01-2019.
Interested candidates may apply online through the RRC SWR website http://www.rrchubli.in from 17.12.2018 to 16.01.2019.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form