Advt No. BSP-284(Rectt)/16-17
Steel Authority of India Limited
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invites application for the post of 96 Operator cum Technician Trainee, Attendant cum Technician Trainee & Various Vacancies. Apply Online before 16 March 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
SAIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Operator-cum-Technician Trainee
No. of Vacancy: 50 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.10700/-
2.Post Name: Attendant cum Technician Trainee
No. of Vacancy: 33 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.8600/-
Educational Qualification:government jobs
For Operator-cum-Technician Trainee: Matriculation and three years full time Diploma in Engineering from a Government recognized institute in Metallurgy / Mechanical discipline with minimum 5o% marks (minimum 40% for SC/ST/PWD and Departmental Candidates).
For Attendant cum Technician Trainee: Matriculation with valid Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) License
having one year experience in operation of any Heavy Vehicle.
- Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognized by State Govt. /Central Govt,.
- Candidates not fulfilling the required criteria need not apply. AII certificates of eligibility will be verified at the time of Trade Test/Skill Test only and any candidate failing to produce the same willÂ not be allowed in the same. Therefore, candidates must ensure their eligibility before submission of application.
- Bio-metric registration and subsequent verification of candidates will be carried out during the selection process and at the time of joining.
- Candidate possessing the requisite qualification through Distance mode/ Correspondence/ off Campus are not eligible to apply.
- For calculation of percentage of marks acquired by the candidate in Diploma in Engineering, percentage considered by the Board/University/Institution for award of Diploma will be taken. In absence of the same, marks acquired and the total marks of all semesters/ years will be considered.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should register separately with separate application processing fee.
- The term departmental candidates means those candidates who are currently working with SAIL
as permanent employees and not wards of SAIL employees.
- No traveling expense would be payable to candidates called for written test and pre-employment medical examination. Travelling expense to the extent of sleeper class rail fare for the shortest route will be reimbursed only to SC/ST/PwD candidates on production of proof of journey performed by the candidates appearing for Trade Test/Skill Test.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidate.
How to Apply SAIL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.sail.co.in from 17.02.2017 to 16.03.2017. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 17.02.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 16.03.2017
click above to download
the employment notification