Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited(NPCIL)
NPCIL aka Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited invites application for the post of 90 Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2018. NPCIL Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.npcil.nic.in
Name of the post — Trade Apprentice
No of post — 90
Pay Scale — Not Specified
General conditions:karnataka government jobs
- The age of the applicant should not be below 16 years. Maximum age limit is 24 years for General candidates as on 10 OCTOBER 2018. Relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWBD candidates would be given as per the Govt. of India Directives.
- Govt. of India orders on reservation of SC/ST/OBC/PWBD as applicable for engagement of apprentices shall be followed.
- The candidates will be short listed for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI standard/course.
- The candidate shall be engaged after qualifying the standard medical examination.
- Apprentice shall be paid stipend as follows :(a) 90% of the minimum wage for semi-skilled worker notified by the Govt,. of Maharashtra, if he/she had undergone 2 years ITI training course.(b) 80% of the minimum wage for semi-skilled worker by the Govt. of Maharashtra, if he/she had undergone 1 year ITI training course.
- The engagement and training is strictly in compliance with the provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961 and apprenticeship Rules, 1992 and there is no obligation in Employment of the apprentices on completion of their training.
- Placement of training shall be Tarapur Maharshtra Site, Tarapur Atomic Power Station, PO: TAPP via Boisar (W/Rly), Tal & District — Palghar 401504.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or alter the number of seats of particular trade or even the entire process of engagement of apprentice without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Candidate selected for apprenticeship will not be allowed to withdraw from training, except for reasons, which are beyond their control. The person engaged to undergo apprentice training in a designated trade shall enter into a contract of apprenticeship with NPCIL as per the Apprentice Act,1961 and Apprenticeship rules 1992. The contract of apprenticeship shall terminate on the expiry of the period of apprenticeship training. Any premature or extension of contract of apprenticeship shall be dealt as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship rules 1992. Those who are absent themselves are liable to refund the whole cost of their training as well as the amount received as stipend as determined by the Central Apprenticeship Advisor.
- Every Apprentice who has completed the period of training will have to undergo a test to be conducted by the National Council for Training in Vocational trade to determine his proficiency in the designated trade. Only on passing the test, a certificate of Proficiency in the trade would be issued by the National Council.
- There is no provision for providing Hostel facility or any other form of residential accommodation to the apprentices.
- Candidates should submit only one application form and apply against not more than one trade,irrespective of number of trades eligible for.
- Preference will be given to the applicants belonging to neighboring villages around the Plant Site.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:10-09-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form :10-10-2018.
Eligible candidates may apply online at NPCIL’s website (http://www.npcil.nic.in/) from 10 Sep 2018 to 10 Oct 2018. After applying online applicants need to send the application form (attached above) along with Enrolment/ Registration no. as indicated in web portal and self-attested photocopies of Documents Mentioned below to Manager (HRM), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Tarapur Maharashtra Site, Tarapur Atomic Power Station 1 to 4 PO: TAPP, Via: Boisar (W/Rly) Tal. & Dist: Palghar PIN: 401 504, Maharashtra. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 10 Oct 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form