Last Date: 19 April, 2017
Bharat Electronics Limited
Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company, require outstanding Electronics & Computer Sc. Engineers on Contract basis for its CENTRAL RESEARCH LABORATORY-BANGALORE. CRL is a premiere research lab carrying out Applied Research in the areas of Communication, Network, Security, Embedded Systems, Sensor/Radar Signal Processing and RF and Microwave.
BEL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Contract Engineer (EC & CSE)
No. of Vacancies: 09 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.21000/- For EC & Rs.30000/- for CSE
Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech in Electronics & Communication/Computer Science Engineering from a recognised University.
GENERAL CONDITIONS:himachal government jobs
- Age: 25 Yrs as on 01.04.2017.
- Expertise/ Skill set required: C, C++, Matlab simulations, Basic Networking skill.
- Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per Govt. rules.
- Remuneration: A consolidated remuneration of Rs.21,000/- per month for (Electronic Engineers) and Rs.30,000/- per month (for Computer Sc. Engineers).
- Period of Contract: ONE YEAR extendable depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate every year.
- Method of Selection: Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test (objective type questions in above disciplines). The candidates who have passed the Written Test will be called for an interview at a later date.
- Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, along with copies of each of them and a recent passport size colour photograph, on the day of the interview.
- Candidates who have not completed BE/B Tech. need not apply. Those who are unable to produce their Degree marks cards and certificates in original on the day of the interview for whatever reason will not be considered.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category i.e. SC/ST/OBC must submit copy of caste certificate as per the format prescribed by the Government of India on the day of Written Test/Interview. The link for format of the Caste certificates is provided on the website.
- Local candidates will be preferred. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The list of shortlisted candidates for the Written Test/Interview will be uploaded on the website. Candidate can also download call letters for Written Test after logging to the portal using the userid. Any correspondence with the candidates will be through e-mail only. BEL is not responsible for any problem related to e-mail correspondence.
How to Apply BEL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://bel-india.com from 05.04.2017 to 19.04.2017. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.04.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 19.04.2017
click above to download
the employment notification