Advt. No.: MBA/HR-R&P/RECTT/CBMA/1/2017
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Kolkata (West Bengal)
ONGC, a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise and India’s flagship energy major is engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad. A global player in energy, it contributes about 69% of India’s domestic Oil & Gas production. Currently, ONGC through its subsidiary ONGC Videsh Ltd., is India’s largest Trans National Corporate with overseas investment of over 10 billion $ in 16 countries.
ONGC offers one of the best compensation packages in cost to company (CTC) terms in the country with opportunity of merit-oriented advancement in a professionally managed organization focused on growth.
ONGC — MBA Basin, Kolkata invites on-line applications from young and energetic Indian Citizens for selection to the following posts for Coal Bed Methane (CBM) Asset, ONGC, Bokaro, Jharkhand.
ONGC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Technician (Civil/Electronics)
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
2.Post Name: Security Supervisor
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
- For Assistant Technician: 3 years Diploma in Civil/Electronics/Telecom/E&T Engineering or M.Sc. in Physics with Electronics.
- For Security Supervisor: Graduate with 1 (one) year training/experience in Security.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before submission of on-line Application. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional. Mere issue of Admit Card/Call letter for Skill Tests etc., to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by ONGC.
- Reservation provided for PwD candidates is as per the instructions/ provisions on the subject.
- Applicants are required to apply online only. No manual paper application will be entertained.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidate; hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information.Furnishing of wrong/false information will be disqualification and ONGC will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidates is found false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Eligible SC/ST and PwD candidates called for written test will be reimburse to and fro second class rail/bus fare by the shortest route, on production of railway ticket or bus ticket (candidates opting for examination city other than the city nearest from mailing address will not be paid TA.
How to Apply ONGC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through website http://www.ongcindia.com from 12.02.2017 to 12.03.2017 till 1800 Hours. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Applications: 12.02.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 12.03.2017
Tentative Date Of Written Test: 02.04.2017
click above to download
the employment notification