RAJIV GANDHI SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL SOCIETY
TAHIRPUR, DELHI -110093
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. No. : 011-22312244, 011-65252480
Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital, a 650 Bedded tertiary care Hospital, is a post graduate teaching Institution having state of the art infrastructure and cutting edge technology. The infrastructure includes Cath Labs, Interventional Radiology Lab, Non Invasive Cardiology Centre, Modular Operation Theatres, Intensive Care Units, Dialysis Centre, GI Endoscopy Centre, Imaging Centre, Pulmonology Centre and Hospital Laboratories etc.
Online applications are invited for the following posts:
1.Post Name- Senior Resident
No of Vacancy- 65 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs. 15600-39100/-
Grade Pay- Rs. 6600/-
2.Post Name- Junior Resident
No of Vacancy- 23 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs. 15600-39100/-
Grade Pay- Rs. 5400/-
INFORMATION FOR THE APPLICANTS:
- Only online Applications will be accepted.
- Application form along with details of prescribed qualifications and experience and other relevant information Â in respect of above posts are available on the website of the Hospital i.e. www.rcissh.in.
- Application received after the closing date and time shall be deemed to be automatically rejected.
- The selected Senior Residents shall be appointed initially for a period of one year further extendable upto a Â maximum of 03 years on the basis of satisfactory performance appraisal report with inter-alia a notice period of 01 month from either side for severance of contract.
- The selected Junior Residents shall be appointed for a period of one year with inter-alia a notice period of 01 Â months from either side for severance of contract.
- If it is learnt at any stage that false information has been furnished in the application form or that there has Â been suppression of any material information, then it shall lead to disqualification of the Candidature and liable to be removed from service forthwith and may invite appropriate action against the applicant.
- Date for determining the age for the Candidate shall be the last date of receipt of application.
- Application fee of Rs.500/- for unreserved and OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates should be Â submitted online only along with the application form.
- The selected candidate must be registered with Delhi Medical Council at the time of joining.
- Applicants, who do not possess requisite qualifications as on the last date for submission of applications, shall not be considered and their application shall be rejected summarily. No separate intimation of rejection shall be intimated to rejected candidates.
- The candidates while appearing for Interview shall be required to produce all relevant original documents along with one copy of self attested photocopies of all testimonial/certificates and one passport size photograph.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.rgssh.in/ on or before 14.06.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14.06.2016
Date of Written Test: 17.06.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form