Last Date:30 July 2019
Advt No : 17667-SKC/2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
AIIMS aka All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna invites application for the post of 85 Store Keeper-cum-Clerk VAcancy. Apply Online before 30 July 2019. AIIMS Patna Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.aiimspatna.org
Name of the post — Store Keeper-cum-Clerk
No of post — 85
Pay Scale — 19900 – 63200/- Level – 2
Graduate from a recognized University with one year experience in handling stores.
General Conditions:faculty opening
- The posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status stationed at Patna.
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of application is made available on AIIMS, Patna official website i.e. http://www.aiimspatna.org. The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts along-with other relevant information will be activated on the date of advertisement on Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar. The last date of online submission of applications will be 45th day at 5.00 P.M. from the date of publication in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar i.e. on 30th July, 2019 at 5.00 P.M. No Documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (online payment receipt) for their record.
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be rejected.
- The On-line application will be closed on the 45th day from the date of publication in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar i.e. on 30th July, 2019 at 5.00 P.M. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online application submission by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one posts, he/she is required to fill the form separately through On-line mode only.
- The Candidate must ensure that their recent Photo with Name, selected Government approved Photo ID which you will bring to enter Examination Venue and Signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature is not as per AIIMS, Patna prescribed and in that case, the application will be rejected. The candidates are requested to be careful while uploading photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on Online Application form.
- Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession or for claiming benefits of reservation under Ex-Serviceman category. However, they are eligible for age relaxation as per rules.
- The period of “Call up Service” of an Ex-Serviceman in the Armed Forces shall also be treated as service rendered in the Armed Forces for purpose of age relaxation, as per rules.
- For any serviceman of the three Armed Forces of the Union to be treated as Ex-Serviceman for the purpose of securing the benefits of reservation, he must have already acquired, at the relevant time of submitting his application for the Post / Service, the status of ex-serviceman and /or is in a position to establish his acquired entitlement by documentary evidence from the competent authority that he would complete specified term of engagement from the Armed Forces within the stipulated period of one year from the CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION or otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency.
- Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved/or seek age-relaxation must submit
requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format when such certificates are sought by the Institute. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/EXs status will not be entertained and their candidature/ applications will be considered under General (UR) category:
- A person seeking appointment on the basis of reservation to OBCs must ensure that he/ she possesses the caste/ community certificate and does not fall in creamy layer on the crucial date i.e. as on last date of submission of online application. OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on Castes borne in the Central List of Govt. of India. OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. Their Sub-caste should match with the entries in Central List of OBC, failing which their candidature will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category and will be treated as UR.
- Candidates may also note that in respect of the above, their candidature will remain provisional till the veracity of the concerned document is verified by AIIMS, Patna. Candidates are warned that they will be permanently debarred from the examinations conducted by AIIMS, Patna in case they fraudulently claim SC/ST/OBC/ExS/PwD/EWS status apart from initiating criminal action against them.
- Only such persons would be eligible for reservation under PwD quota in service/posts who suffer from not less than 40% of disability as identified for that post as per Govt. of India instructions. Person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a Competent Authority as notified by the Government in prescribed format.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna (AIIMS Patna) (officially Jayaprakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences) is a medical college and medical research public university based in Patna, Bihar, India. The Institute will operate autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (India). Though the foundation stone for the 350-crore project (2004 estimate) was laid in 2004 during Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s tenure, the project was delayed owing to the power shift at the Centre and its cost has escalated from 3.35 billion (US$48 million) to 8.5 billion (US$120 million).The AIIMS, Patna, is under construction for more than eight years.  Its foundation was laid by the then vice-president, Bhairon Singh Shekhawat, on 3 January 2004. In 2004, Central government decided to set up new AIIMS at Rishikesh, Bhopal, Patna, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar and Raipur.
- AIIMS Patna is spread over 134 acres, comprising the main medical college campus on 100 acres and residential campus on 34 acres. It is located in Bhusaula village, 8 km from Patna Town (on NH- 139). The AIIMS, near Walmi institute at Phulwari Sharif, Patna started operating on 25 September 2012 after a series of observations by Patna High Court.
- AIIMS Patna started its operations on 25 September 2012. AIIMS New Delhi, has been mentoring the two new AIIMS in Patna and Bhubaneswar, PGI Chandigarh has been mentoring AIIMS coming up in Rishikesh and Jodhpur, while JIPMER Puducherry has been overseeing the AIIMS in Bhopal and Raipur.Class of 2012 started in AIIMS Patna on 25 September 2012 with around 50 medical students had been admitted in AIIMS Patna.To start with, AIIMS Patna imparted training in four subjects to the 1st MBBS students– anatomy, physiology, biochemistry and community medicine. The first batch of students have completed their 41/2 years MBBS course and started their internship from January 2017. The institute also runs a 3 years BSc Nursing course, and has a separate nursing college building within its premises.
- 15 super speciality areas including cardiology, psychiatry, gastroenterology, nephrology (with dialysis), endocrinology and nuclear medicine have to be set up under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana in AIIMS Patna.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form