Advt. No.: 56/2018
High Court of MadrasÂ
Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
High Court of Madras invites Application for the post of 82 Personal Assistant & Personal Clerk. Apply before 02 May 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges
No of post- 71
Pay Scale- 56100 — 177500
2.Name of the post- Personal Assistant (to the Registrars)
No of post- 10
Pay Scale- 36400 — 115700
3.Name of the post- Personal Clerk(to the Deputy Registrars)
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- 20600 — 65500
Any Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce,Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline and passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English/Tamil in Higher/Senior Grade.
- The number of vacancies advertised are only approximate and are liable for modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalisation of selection.
- In the case of discharged Government employee, who was discharged because of reduction in establishment or for any other reason but not as a disciplinarymeasure or a temporary Government employee, who has not completed forty years of age, the actual period of his service under the Government, whether continuous or non-continuous would be excluded in computing the age, mentioned above, in terms of Section 61 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants(Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. Such candidates should enclose a Service Certificate, in the prescribed format, clearly mentioning the post served and the period of service put in by him, from the Head of the Department along with the application.
- The candidates from other States, i.e. other than Tamil Nadu and Puducherry, can compete only under ‘General category’ and they cannot seek age relaxation under any circumstances.
- The candidates who are unapproved probationers/temporary employees in the service of the Government of India or any of the State Governments should
enclose “No Objection Certificate” from their Head of Office or Department in the prescribed format.
- Section 27 of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, dealing with “Reservation of appointments” shall apply for appointment to the posts to be filled up by direct recruitment.
- The fees for the post of (i) Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges, (ii)Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) and (iii) Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars).
- The Fees should be paid only by Demand Draft drawn in any Nationalised Bank in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Madras, payable at Chennai.
- Candidates should verify the correctness of particulars in the Demand Draft enclosed with their application and if the Demand Draft sent by them is found to be defective or invalid, their applications will run the risk of being rejected.
- Candidates should write their Name, Date of Birth and Mobile Number on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and not exchangeable to other candidates after submission of application.
- The Demand Draft should have been drawn on or after the date of publication of this Notification.
- The candidates willing to apply for three / two / post (s), shall send separate applications mentioning clearly the post applied for by paying separate fee therefor. Candidates shall avoid sending more number of applications for the same post.
Last Date for Sending Application form by E-mail:02-05-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Application form by Post:04-05-2018.
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with required enclosures and the demand draft send by Registered Post to The Registrar General, High Court, Madras-600 104 on or before 04.05.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form