Last Date: 30 November, 2016
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, CHANDIGARH
Sector 32-B, Chandigarh-160030
Government Medical College & Hospital Chandigarh invites application for the post of 81 Senior Resident, Demonstrator & Various Vacancies on tenure Basis. Apply Online before 30 November 2016.
1.Post Name: Senior Resident
No. of Vacancy: 56 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
2.Post Name: Demonstrator
No. of Vacancy: 07 Post
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Educational Qualification:tamilnadu govt employment
- For Senior Resident: Post Graduate Medical Degree or equivalent in concerned specialty with medical council of India or State medical council.
- For Demonstrator: MBBS Degree.
OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- It is made clear to all the candidates that their candidature is provisional and further subject to the fulfillment eligibility criteria, age, verification of documentary proof. In case, they do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, overage, their candidature will be rejected straightway and they do not fulfill the eligibility will not be called for interview under any circumstances.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for the above said posts must have the essential qualification, experience etc. stated above.
- The numbers of posts and reservation thereof are tentative and can be increased or decreased. The department reserves the right to reject/cancel any application or withdraw the posts at any time without assigning any reasons or without any notice whatsoever and in this regard, no application fee will be refunded.
- No TA/DA etc. will be paid to the candidates, who are called for the Written Test, Interview etc.
- The Written Test will be held in Chandigarh only. The list of provisionally eligible candidates will be displayed on GMCH website.
- The claim of the candidate belonging to SC and OBC categories will be considered only when the same is accompanied by the certificate issued by the Tehsildar/Executive Magistrate in the format prescribed for SC & OBC by the Government of India and should have the clause of non-creamy layer.
- The claim of candidates belonging to OBC category will only be considered if the Caste of OBC reflects in U.T. Chandigarh list in view of the partial modification in letter No. 24/4/94-IH(7)2003/23827 dated 23.12.2003 circulated by the Department of Personnel Chandigarh Administration, Chandigarh vide their letter No. 27/4/94-IH(7)-2015/16074 dated 03.08.2015.
- On the basis of written test, the merit list will be prepared and short listed candidates will be called for interview as per schedule given above. The short listed candidates must bring all original certificates along with one set of photocopy, duly attested/self attested.
How to Apply GMCH Chandigarh Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://gmch.gov.in on or before 30.11.2016. Printout of Online application form along with copy of relevant documents send to The Principal, GMCH-32 chandigarh on or before 02.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.11.2016
Last Date for Receipt of Application form: 02.12.2016
click above to apply
now online or download form