Advt. No.: 07 of 2016-17
ODISHA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites application for the post of 808 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) in Group-A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department. Apply Online before 20 November 2016.
1.Post Name- Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
No. of Vacancy- 808 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification: Must Have Possessed M.B.B.S or equivalent Degree from Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
OTHER CONDITIONS:karnataka government jobs
- A candidate found guilty of seeking support for his/her candidature by offering illegal gratification or applying pressure on any person connected with the conduct of the recruitment process or found indulging in any type of malpractice in course of the selection or otherwise, shall, in addition to rendering himself/ herself liable to criminal prosecution, be disqualified not only for the recruitment for which he/she is a candidate, but also may be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any recruitment or selection to be conducted by the Commission.
- The provisions of the Odisha Conduct of Examination Act 1988 (Odisha Act-2 of 1988) are applicable to the examination conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission.
- Applications submitted to OPSC if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to rejection without entertaining any correspondence with the applicants on that score.
- Admission to Examination will be provisional. If on verification at any stage before or after the examination, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil all the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be liable to rejection. Decision of the Commission in regard to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate shall be final.
- This advertisement should not be construed as binding on the Government to make appointment.
How to Apply OPSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 02.11.2016 to 20.11.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 02.11.2016
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 20.11.2016
Last Date For Payment of Application Fee: 22.11.2016
click above to apply
now online or download form