(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector—29, Gurgaon—122001
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India, is a
premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic, sincere and hard working professionals for its highway projects:
1.Name of the post- Assistant Manager(Civil)
No of post- 6
Pay Scale- Rs.20, 600—46, 500
2.Name of the post- Engineer (Civil)
No of post- 2
Pay Scale- Rs.20, 600—46, 500
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment
process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies can vary.
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualificationÂ experience.
- Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided
by the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to
periodically check the site for updates.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
How to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions andÂ requirements of the post(s).
2.Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the
registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of filled
up online form. Please note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with
4. Candidates are required to bring the following documents with them in ORIGINAL & ONE SELF-ATTESTEDÂ COPY at the time of Interview in the given order only (from top to bottom):
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all theÂ qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation asÂ applicable)
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate if applicable.(Only caste certificate for reservation for posts under Govt. ofÂ India is acceptable in RITES Ltd.)
- Proof of identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in your application (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
5. No hard copy of any documents/forms is to be sent to this office.
6. Experience certificates only are acceptable as proof of experience. Copies of salary slips, Form 16 issued by
employer can be considered at the discretion of the company. Offer letters are not acceptable.
7. Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be for reservation for appointment to posts under Government of
India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List having certificate not more than 12 months old
(with clear mention of not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI format only will be given the benefit of
8. Departmental Candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU shall be
allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization.
9. Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational
qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register
10. Application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online
application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
Last Date: 21.09.2016
click above to download
the employment notification