Last Date:20 June,2019
Engineers India Limited (EIL)
EIL is inviting application from eligible candidates to apply online for 79 posts of Management Trainee (through GATE-2019).Interested and Eligible Candidates may fill application only through online mode latest by 20-06-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. Candidates should fill all personal and educational details, along with GATE 2019 details in online application.
Name of the post – Management Trainee (GATE-2019)
No of post – 79
Pay Scale – Rs 60000 – 180000
Full time Engineering Degree course (B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg)) in Mechanical/ Civil/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation with min 65% marks.
General Instruction:psu jobs
- Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 00.00 hrs on 31.05.2019 till 2400 hrs on 20.06.2019.
- Candidates should have a valid email address and a valid mobile no. and same should be specified in the application. The email Id/Mobile number should be functional/active for at least two years from the date of the submission of application. All the correspondence regarding interview (if shortlisted for) shall be done on the registered email ID/ registered mobile no., submitted in the online application form.Only those candidates who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria and have appeared in GATE 2019 need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. Candidates should visit the“Career” link of EIL website www.engineersindia.com from time to time for information.
- Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail for interview. EIL shall not be responsible for any loss of email, due to invalid/wrong email id/ loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- EIL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The candidates called for interview will be required to submit the filled in Travelling Allowance (TA) form along with proof of travel i.e. tickets/ticket no. Bank mandate form duly signed by bank authority/ Cancel cheque clearly mentioning bank account no. of candidate and IFSC Code No. of Bank Branch is to be submitted along with TA form for payment of TA.
- Selection will be based on the details provided; hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and the applicant will be responsible for any
consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information. Any false or incorrect information may result in disqualification from the selection process, at any stage.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- All qualifications should be from Indian University/ Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC/ appropriate statutory authority.
- Candidates are required to specify the percentage marks in the qualifying degree. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/CPI or letter grade in a qualifying Degree is awarded by the University/Institute, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated as per the norms adopted by University/Institute. Candidates will be required to submit documentary proof/ certificate to this effect from the Institute/University at the time of Interview.
- Students passed out in the year 2018 or 2019 shall be eligible to apply. Candidates passing out in the year 2017 or before are not eligible.
- The number of vacancies are tentative.
- Reservation of posts for SC/ST/EWS/PWD candidates (with degree of disability 40% or above) will be as per Government of India policy and guidelines.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC-NCL candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as General. For OBC-NCL candidates, candidates whose caste is included in Central List of OBC, as given on National Commission on Backward Classes website, will be considered.
- Any request for change in Category (General/SC/ST/OBC-NCL/ EWS/PWD), once filled in the online application form, will not be considered and accordingly concession/relaxation applicable will not be extended.
- The shortlisting of candidates shall be based on the score obtained in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2019 followed by Interview.
- Graduate Engineers or final year students of Engineering from relevant disciplines as mentioned in the advertisement, who have appeared/ cleared GATE-2019 examination and keen on taking up challenging career in Engineers India Limited may apply.
- Candidates short listed on the basis of GATE-2019 Score will be required to appear for an interview and the intimation for interview will be given to the candidates through e-mail on the registered email Id. All such candidates, eligible for interview will be paid to & fro limited to III AC Sleeper Rail Fare by the shortest route from the mailing address, as mentioned in the application,to the interview centre.
- All the candidates are requested to remain updated at each step of the selection process by visiting our website www.engineersindia.com. All queries pertaining to recruitment, including selection process, may be addressed to EIL Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “2019-20/06”. Candidates are also requested to visit FAQ Section on EIL website with respect to this
- Engineers India Ltd (EIL) is a leading global engineering consultancy and EPC company. Established in 1965, EIL provides engineering consultancy and EPC services principally focused on the oil & gas and petrochemical industries. The Company has also diversified into sectors like infrastructure, water and waste management, solar & nuclear power and fertilizers to leverage its strong technical competencies and track record.
- Today, EIL is a ‘Total Solutions’ engineering consultancy company providing design, engineering, procurement, construction and integrated project management services from ‘Concept to Commissioning’ with highest quality and safety standards. EIL’s QMS, OHSMS and EMS are certified to ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 respectively. It also provides specialist services such as heat and mass transfer equipment design, environmental engineering, specialist materials and maintenance and plant operations and safety services.
- With corporate office in New Delhi, EIL also operates from its office in Gurugram, branch office in Mumbai, three regional engineering offices in Kolkata, Chennai & Vadodara and has inspection offices at all major manufacturing locations of the country. The company’s overseas presence is marked by an engineering office in Abu Dhabi, which caters to the business needs in UAE/Middle-East region. Additionally, there are offices in London, Milan and Shanghai to coordinate the activities of international procurement and marketing.
- EIL’s technological excellence is driven by 2387 engineers & professionals in a competent employee base of 2939 employees as on March 31, 2017. The availability of technical resources per annum is about 5.6 million man-hours in EIL’s design offices along with 9600 Man-months of construction management services.
- EIL has a wholly owned subsidiary, Certification Engineers International Limited (CEIL), which provides services in the field of certification, re-certification, third party inspection services.
- The Company has also established a Joint Venture viz, Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) with National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) and Fertilizer Corporation of India (FCIL) for revival of Ramagundam Fertilizer Plant.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form