Advt No.: 07/2016
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Post Name- Medical and Health Officer
No. of Vacancy- 786 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.12000-40000/-
Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-
HOW TO FILL UP THE FORM
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the applicationÂ form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with theÂ application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsibleÂ for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competentÂ authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/markÂ sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with theÂ application.
HOW TO APPLYtamilnadu govt employment
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s websiteÂ www.apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed onÂ 30/07/2016.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed forÂ receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for inÂ the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfillingÂ all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test / VivavoceÂ interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form