Advt No :AIESL/NR/HR/ 01 of 2018
Air India Limited(AIESL)
Air India Limited invites Application for the post of 77 Aircraft Technician Vacancy 2018. Air India Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.airindia.in
Name of the post — Aircraft Technician
No of post — 77
Pay Scale — Rs. 20,000/- PM
GENERAL CONDITIONS:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Management reserves all rights to take any decision with regard to this exercise.
- Candidates found suitable and shortlisted will be engaged on fixed-terms contract basis for a period of 05 years.The contract may be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of the contract and / or in the event of unsatisfactory performance.
- The contract is extendable for further term of 5 years depending upon satisfactory performance of the candidate and requirement of the company.
- After completion of training, candidates engaged on fixed-terms contract basis will be entitled for Provident Fund,Gratuity, and ESI, if applicable, as per policy of the company.
- The candidates will initially be positioned at DELHI till they obtain sufficient experience in the requirement of the Company. The job is transferable to any station in India, based on Company’s requirement.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangement for housing accommodation at the place of posting.
- The Company, at its discretion, may assign additional duties, as and when required.
- SC/ST candidates who reporting for Trade Test/Skill Test/ Interview and residing beyond 80 the from the venue of the test and not employed in any Government, Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail/ bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of document of travel. Candidates are also advised to submit self-Account cancelled cheque / copy of self-account
cheque along with fare reimbursement form.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfil all the laid down procedure eligibility criteria, prescribed for the post before reporting for Walk-in Interview.
- At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the particulars furnished by the candidate in the Application Form or testimonials are incorrect/false or the candidate does not meet the Eligibility Criteria Prescribed for the post, or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her application shall be summarily rejected without making any further reference.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing in any outside influence with regard to further the selection of the candidate shall be considered as a DISQUALIFICATION.
Walk-in Date & Time:10-09-2018 09:30 AM.
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached above) and self-attested copies of all the supporting documents and original documents for verification.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form