DISTRICT PROJECT OFFICE
SARVA SIKHYA ABHIYAN, GANJAM, CHATRAPUR
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, PH.:-06811-260833
Applications are invited from eligible interested candidates for engagement of Part Time Instructors in Physical Education / Art Education in the Govt. Upper Primary Schools of Ganjam District having enrollment of children more than 100 with remuneration of Rs. 150 per each class and maximum up to 24 classes per month which includes EPF Â©13.61% employer share and 12% employee share.
The following guideline may be followed for selection of Part Time Instructors.
1. Physical Education Instructor
No of Post: 362
– In addition to candidates having +2 and CPED qualification, persons having higher qualification in Physical Education i.e. B.P.Ed. or M.P.Ed. may be eligible for the posts. Selection shall be made taking into account the % of marks of +2 examination + % of marks obtained in professional qualification,
– Sports persons who have been issued with ID Card by Sports & YS Deptt. in recognition of their achievement in Sports.
– Sports persons who have been participated/ represented State/District in National Level Sports/ State Level Sports. (as per the instructions communicated in letter No.4403/SME dated 19.02.2013).
– Local persons (Ganjam District) may be given priority due to the part time nature of the job and for easy mobility.
– Age: Between 18-42 years (as on 01.10.2015) and 5 years relaxation for ST/SC/Ex— Serviceman / Women / SEBC candidate. No reservation for PH Candidates
2. Art Education Instructor
No of Post: 384
– BFA & BVA for the pass out students belonging to visual Art and B.Mus pass out students belonging to performing Art.
– Age: Between 18-42 years (as on 01.10.2015) and 5 years relaxation for ST/SC/Ex-Serviceman / Women / SEBC candidate and 10 years in case of Physically Handicapped persons. (PH – Reservation 3% for Orthopedic 1 Deaf).
– For Performing Art, there shall be 1% of reservation each for OH, Deaf & VI candidates under PH category
– The BFA & BVA Art Degree from B.K. College of Art and Crafts, BBSR, Govt. College of Art & Crafts, Khallikote and Pvt. Colleges of State recognized by the state universities may be considered as one of the eligibility criteria for engagement of Art Instructors (Visual Art).
– B.Mus. degree from the Utkal Sangeet Mahavidyalaya and other Govt. & Pvt. Colleges of the State recognized by the State Universities may be considered for engagement of Art Instructors (Performing Art).
– The pass out students of V.D. Govt. College of Art & Crafts, Jeypore, +2 Pass out students of Utkal Sangeet Mahavidyalaya,
BBSR, B.K. College of Art & Craft, BBSR, Govt. College of Art & Crafts, Khallikote may be considered as Art Instructor
In case of non-availability of candidates of the above qualification, eminent artists who have State Level recognition may
be considered for engagement. The district wise list of such candidates shall be provided by Director, Culture.
– Local persons (from the same district) may be given priority due to the Part Time nature of the job and for easy mobility.
How to Apply: Application form and details can be downloaded from the district website i.e. www.ganjam.nic.in & (www.opepa.in). Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned above are requested to apply to the District Project Coordinator, Serve Sikshya Abhiyan, Ganjam, At/Po: Chatrapur, Dist: Ganjam, PIN: 761020.
Last Date of Application: 14-11-2015
click above to download
the employment notification