Advt No: 08/2016
PRL. DISTRICT & SESSIONS COURT: MEDAK AT SANGAREDDY.
Applications are invited for appointment to the post of STENOGRAPHER GRADE-III (cat.6) to fill up (7) vacancies by direct recruitment under A.P. Judicial Ministerial Services in the Unit of Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Medak at Sangareddy.
The application shall be in the prescribed proforma and to be sent by Post/ Registered Post/ Courier. The notification number and post applied shall be mentioned on the cover. NO APPLICATION WILL BE RECEIVED DIRECTLY. Applications shall be addressed to.
1.Name of the post- Stenographer Grade-III
No of Vacancy- 07 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs. 22460-66330/-
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:public sector recruitment
- Appointments will be made only on the basis or Presidential OrderÂ issued under Article 371-D of the constitution of India and subject toÂ Rule of Reservation.
- The appointees will be covered by the Contributory Pension SchemeÂ and the existing pension scheme as per Andhra Pradesh RevisedÂ Pension Rules, 1980 will not be applicable to them as per G.O.Ms.Â No.655 Fin. (Pension-I) Department Dt. 22-09-2004.
- Applications are to be submitted in the proforma prescribed which isÂ appended hereto and applications in any other format will beÂ summarily rejected.
- The candidates who are applied for the post of Stenographer Grade-IIIÂ are instructed to bring their own typewriter for the transcription skillÂ test, but no typewriter will be provided by this office.
- No T.A. or D.A. will be paid for the journey performed in connectionÂ with recruitment.
- Applications with insufficient information and without certificates andÂ attestation will be summarily rejected.
- Applications which do not contain necessary enclosures as detailedÂ above will be rejected.
- Applications received prior to this notification and after due date will notÂ be considered.
- This office is not responsible for any postal delay, delay caused by anyÂ other service like courier or delay in delivery, etc.,
- Mere applying will not give any right to any person to be called forÂ either for Written Examination or for interview as the applications of theÂ candidates will be short listed as per the guidelines issued by theÂ Hon’ble High Court from time to time.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of certificates, Document & self addressed stamped cover Rs.25/- send to the Principle District & Session Judge, Medak at Sangareddy on or before 23.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application: 23.05.2016
click above to download
the employment notification