Advt. No.: 02/Contract/2016
POWER FINANCE CORPORATION LIMITED
‘Urjanidhi’ 1 Barakhamba Lane
Power Finance Corporation Ltd (PFC), A Navratna enterprise, is the Nodal Agency for implementation of Integrated Power Development Scheme (IPDS) inÂ collaboration with the State Power DISCOMs. It envisages strengthening of the Sub-transmission and Distribution network, I.T. Enablement of DistributionÂ Sector etc. in the urban areas to make reliable and quality Power supply, a reality.
We are hiring dynamic, committed and self-motivated professionals as consultants for IPDS Unit. Candidates meeting the following criteria may apply withÂ copies of mark sheets, certificates and 2 passport size photographs for engagement on contract basis (along with other relevant documents as mentioned inÂ this advertisement) for providing professional, objective and impartial work with highest standard of ethics:
1.Post Name- Consultant
No. of Vacancy- 07 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.55000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech. (Electrical/Electronics/IT/CS) and Minimum 2 to 5 years of relevant experience.tamilnadu govt employment
- The Consultants will preferably be located in PFC HQ and shall be required to visit utilities as per requirement.
- The selected candidates should have phone, computer/ laptop and internet connectivity to work on their own from any place in India.
- Management shall reserve the right to give weight age in selection to the candidates based on their competencies, qualification, experience and theÂ requirement of the Corporation. In case of larger number of candidates, a written test or a screening may be conducted based on the experience/Â percentage of marks, etc.
- Two-tier AC rail fare by the shortest route will be paid to outstation candidates called for interview on production of ticket/ proof of journey.
- The selected candidate may have to travel in states/utilities where IPDS work is in progress.
- The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in PFC.
- The candidates should be of sound health and will have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time ofÂ joining in the prescribed format.
- The candidate should have working knowledge of English and Hindi language.
- All qualifications should be full time and from Universities/ Institutions recognized and approved in India by AICTE/ UGC / appropriate statutoryÂ authority.
- Candidate belonging to Government/ Semi-Government organization/ PSUs shall normally send their application through proper channel. However, inÂ the event of difficulty, they may send the application directly and they will have to produce relieving order from their organization in the event of theirÂ selection.
- Incomplete applications or applications received late will be summarily rejected.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible applicants would be required to Register and Apply Online through PFC’s website i.e. www.pfcindia.com(career page) from 1000 hours onÂ September 26, 2016 to 1700 hours on October 10, 2016. After successful registration, a copy of challan form will be generated in triplicate with a unique
application ID printed over it. Applicants will be required to deposit a non-refundable application fee of `100/- (not applicable for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemenÂ candidates) in cash at any SBI branch along with the Bank copy of challan form on any day after the generation of challan form (not on the same day)Â but not later than October 14, 2016. In addition to the application fee of `100/-, the Bank charges (as applicable) shall be paid separately to the BankÂ directly by the candidate as per the challan form. Candidates are required to take printout of the system generated Registration-cum-ApplicationÂ form. A recent passport size photograph must be affixed on the Registration-cum-Application form and the same should be sent along with theÂ PFC copy of challan and the self-attested photo copy of proof of date of birth, category, qualifications, experience and last emoluments drawn
by Post, in a cover superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSULTANT (TECHNICAL/ MANAGEMENT) ON CONTRACT BASIS,Â Application No……………” addressed to “The Deputy Manager (HR), Power Finance Corporation Limited, Urjanidhi, 1, BarakhambaÂ Lane, Connaught Place, New Delhi—110001”.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 26.09.2016
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 10.10.2016
Last Date For Deposit the Application Fee: 14.10.2016
Last Date For Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application: 17.10.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form