Last Date: 07 April, 2017
Indian Institute of Technology
Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh)
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) invites Application for the post of 07 Assistant Project Manager. Apply before 07 April 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IIT Kanpur Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Project Manager
No. of Vacancy: 07 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11000-22000/-
Educational Qualification: A Post Graduate OR Graduate with 3 yrs relevant experience.
- The post is purely temporary and is for eleven months that can be further extended on the basis of performance.
- Preference will be given to applicants well-versed in English and Hindi who have strong academic background and are acquainted with latest changes/ trends taking place in the educational field, including CCE pattern. The candidates are expected to assist in developing/upgrading teaching laboratories in English, Hindi, Math and EVS.
- The short-listing committee reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience. Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be called for interview.
- The applicants should give complete information (in hardcopy mode only) regarding educational qualifications indicating year of passing, percentage of marks/division, details of working experience and last Salary drawn along with attested Xerox copies of testimonials. Format of Bio — Data form is enclosed with.
- Applicants must give their contact phone numbers and email. The shortlisted candidates shall be informed through email. The shortlisted candidates shall be informed about the date and venue of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to Apply IIT Kanpur Apply: Interested candidates may apply in application along with their CV & self attested photocopies of all relevant documents, experience & recent passport size photograph send to The Principal Campus School Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Kanpur 208016 on or before 07.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 07.04.2017