Last Date: 22 November, 2016
Government of Odisha
Applications are invited in prescribed proforma from intending married female candidates of ST/SC/SEBC category of age 35 years & above as on 1st October -2016 of Rayagada district only for engagement of Lady Matrons and Junior Lady Matrons purely contractual basis with a monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs. 7,500/- and Rs, 6,500/-respectively in 69 Girls Hostels/Schools functioning under ST & SC Development Department. The application should be super -scribed as “Application for the post of Lady Matron/Junior Lady Matron” on the top of the envelope. Separate applications form should be submitted by the ‘candidates applying for more than one school/hostel. The detail advertisement, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, service condition, process of selection, vacancy list of schools/hostels, duties and responsibility of the post and prescribed application form can be downloaded from the District website www.ravaqada.nic.in or can be obtained from the office of District Welfare Officer, Rayagada in the working days from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
1.Post Name: Lady Matron/Junior Lady Matron
No. of Vacancy: 69 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.7500/- (for Lady Matron) & Rs.6500/- (for Junior Lady Matron)
Educational Qualification: Graduate or Higher Secondary Examination.
Duties & Responsibilities:latest andhra govt jobs
The duties and responsibilities of the Lads. Matron and Junior Matron would he as follows:
- She will he take core of. the boarders like a foster mother and reside in the hostel.
- She will stay in the dormitory during day’ time when boarders go to the school of attend to co-curricular activities and sleep with girls and attendant on duty.
- She will ensure cleanliness of the dormitory: toilets. bathroom and surroundings will active participation of the girls and attendant on duty.
- She will check the entry of any men or unauthorized person in the hostel.
- She will attend to any girl who comes hack to the dormitory without attending to. class activity and record the reason in writing and take remedial measure on the issue.
- She will liaison between ailing girls and ANM. if need he inform it to the Assistant Superintendent/ Head Master for action.
- She will provide personal nursing care to the ailing girls to comfort them like their own mother.
- She will see that all boarders go to classes and other activities in time.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed Application form along with self-attested-copies of all relevant documents send to the Office Of the District Welfare Officer, Rayagada, Odisha on or before 22.11.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 22.11.2016