Advt No. : HRD/Rectt./Advt./2018-19/01
Engineers India Limited(EIL)
Engineers India Limited (EIL) invites Application for the post of 67 Management Trainee Vacancy 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Management Trainee
No of post- 67
Pay Scale- Rs.60,000 — 1,80,000
Full time Engineering Degree course -B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg) in minimum qualifying period.
NOTE:himachal government jobs
- All qualifications should be from Indian University/ Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC/appropriate statutory authority.
- Percentage of marks/CGPA should be aggregate of all Semesters/Academic years of the qualifying course.
- The candidate should provide percentage of marks or CGPA (as specified at ii above)as per marking system followed by the University/Institute of the qualifying exam. No conversion of CGPA into percentage and vice-versa is allowed.
- Students passed out in the year 2017 or 2018 shall be eligible to apply. Candidates passing out in the year 2016 or before are not eligible.
- The number of vacancies are tentative.
- Reservation of posts for SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer)/PWD candidates will be as per Presidential directives.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC-NCL candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as General. For OBC-NCL candidates, candidates whose caste is included in Central List of OBC, as given on National Commission on Backward Classes website, will be considered.
- Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 00.00 hrs on 11.04.2018 till 2400 hrs on 02.05.2018.
- Candidates should have a valid email address and a valid mobile no. and same should be specified in the application. The email Id should be functional for at least two years from the date of the submission of application. All the correspondence regarding interview (if shortlisted for) shall be done on the registered email ID/ registered mobile no., submitted in the online application form.Only those candidates who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria and have appeared in GATE 2018 need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the
prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. Candidates should visit the“Career” link of EIL website www.engineersindia.com from time to time for information.
- Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail / SMS for interview. EIL shall not be responsible for any loss of email, due to invalid/wrong email id/ loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- EIL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment process,if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The candidates called for interview will be required to submit the filled in Travelling Allowance (TA) form along with proof of travel i.e. tickets/ticket no.,and the relevant category certificate. Bank mandate form duly signed by bank authority/ Cancel cheque clearly mentioning bank account no. of candidate and IFSC Code No. of Bank Branch is to be submitted along with TA form for payment of TA.
- Selection will be based on the details provided; hence it is necessary that only accurate,full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and the applicant will be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information. Any false or incorrect information may result in disqualification from the selection process, at any stage.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:11-04-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:02-05-2018.
Interested candidates may Apply Online through http://recruitment.eil.co.in/ on 11-04-2018 to 02-05-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form