Advt. No.: Nov/ 2016
Department of Health
Department of Health, Government of Haryana invites Applications for the post of 662 Medical Officer on contract basis. Apply before 31 January 2017.
1.Post Name: Veternary Surgeon
No of Vacancy: 662 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Medicine and Surgery of a recognized University or degree of any other University or Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India and Registered as medical practitioner with Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council in Indian Union.
General Instructions:bank jobs
- Candidates are required to fill the application form in their own handwriting.
- Vacancies may decrease or increase as per availability.
- Reservation upto 2% for Freedom Fighter and their children/grand children will be available only if quota reserved for Ex-servicemen or Backward Classes remains unfilled to that extent due to non availability of suitable Ex-servicemen of their dependents or non-availability of suitable candidates from Backward Classes. Over all reservation either from the unfilled vacancies of Ex-servicemen or from the Backward Classes for Freedom Fighters/ their children/grand children will remain limited to 2% only.
- The Candidate who are serious about joining HCMS (Group-A) should only apply.
- No candidates will apply if he/she does not have the MBBS Degree, internship completion certificate, permanent registration or if the result is awaited. All incomplete applications will be rejected.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the condition of eligibility, experience, age etc. as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and /or that he/she has furnished ay incorrect/false information or has suppressed/concealed any material facts, his/ her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these discrepancies is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit.
- Reservation benefits will be admissible to the bonafide residents of Haryana State only. The ‘Resident Certificate of Haryana’ and the ‘Certificate of SC/BC/ESM/DESM/PH/Eco. BP/DFF of Haryana’ issued by the competent authority under the latest Govt. instructions will only be accepted.
- The services of the selected candidates will be governed by the prevailing relevant departmental service rules.
- Department will not be responsible for any postal delay.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copy of relevant documents & latest passport size photograph send to the office of the Director General Health Services, Haryana, Swasthya Bhawan Sector-6, Panchkula-134109 on or before 31.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31.01.2017