Advertisement No: M&R/02/2016
National Aluminium Company Limited (A Government of India Enterprise)
Mines & Refinery Complex, Damanjodi, Koraput, Odisha—763008
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), a Navratna Company is the largest integrated Alumina- Aluminium complex of Asia, having State of the Art technology. The present turnover of the company is around Rs. 7,000 Crores and the company is going for further expansion within India & across the globe. The Company enjoys Premier Trading House status in the field of export and has won many prestigious awards for its excellent performance with significant value addition to its shareholders. The plants and offices are multi-locational, with its Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The Company believes in achieving organisational excellence through competent human resources and practices having a “people centric” approach. To achieve its vision to be a reputed global Company in the metals and energy sector, NALCO at Mines & Refinery Complex, Damanjodi is looking for committed, promising and result oriented candidates in the following discipline & position:
1.Post Name: Junior Operative Trainee (JOT)
No. of Vacancy: 57 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.6000/- (Per Month)
Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- Fitter: 22 Posts
- Electrician: 02 Posts
- Electronics: 01 Post
- Motor Mechanic: 01 Post
- Surveyor: 01 Post
- HEMM: 26 Posts
- Geology Asst: 02 Posts
2.Post Name: Mining Mate
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11700—17500/- (Per Month)
- For Junior Operative Trainee (JOT): Candidate should Passed HSC with ITI (NCTVT/SCTE&VT) in respective trade or Passed HSC with ITI (NCTVT/SCTE&VT) in any trade with Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License or B Sc (Geology-Hons).
- For Mining Mate: Candidate should have HSC with Valid Mining Mate’s Certificate of Competency & Valid First Aid Certificate.
1) Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2) The candidates should ensure the fulfilling of all the eligibility criteria and other conditions as mentioned
in this advertisement. Mere submission of application does not imply that the Company (NALCO) has been satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/ selection/even after appointment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that they have furnished any incorrect/false information or have suppressed any material fact(s), their candidature/appointment will automatically stand cancelled, as the candidature/appointment would be deemed to be void ab initio.
3) The e-mail id & mobile no. mentioned in the application form must remain valid for at least one year. All
future communication with the candidates will be made through the e-mail/SMS only. NALCO will not be responsible for any loss/non-delivery of e-mail/any other communication sent, due to invalid no./wrong id or due to any other reason.
4) Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies must submit “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of joining failing which they will not be allowed to join and the candidature will be terminated. This is not applicable for departmental candidates and the candidates undergone 3 years SUPT Training in Nalco-Mines, Damanjodi under the CSR initiative of NALCO.
5) SC/ST candidates called for written test and trade test will be paid non-AC second class return rail/bus fare by the shortest route subject to the condition that the place of stay is 30 KMs or more from the place of Test on production of tickets/proof of journey from their communication address mentioned in the online application. No change in communication address will be entertained at a later stage for the purpose of reimbursement of TA. The reimbursement of TA to the SC/ST candidates attending the Written/Trade Test will be subject to production of valid Caste Certificate at the venue of test.
How to Apply NALCO Vacancy: Interested Candidate may apply Online through the Website http://www.nalcoindia.com from 05.11.2016 to 25.11.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.11.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25.11.2016
click above to apply
now online or download form