Central Bank of India
Chander Mukhi Nariman Point Mumbai—400021
HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Central Bank of India invites application for the post of 61 Credit Officer & Risk Managers. Apply Online before 30 September 2016.
1.Name of the post- Credit Officer
No. of post- 38
Pay Scale- Rs.8000/- (Per Month)
2.Name of the post- Risk Managers
No. of post- 23
Pay Scale- Rs.8000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification:sarkari naukri
- For Credit Officer: Graduate with Full time MBA in Finance from AICTE/ UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks or Graduate with PGDBM in Finance from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks or A pass in final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- For Risk Managers: B.Tech./MCA with MBA (Finance) from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks or M.Sc. Statistics/Maths from AICTE/UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks or MBA (Finance) or its equivalent from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. MultipleÂ Applications/Registrations will be summarily rejected and the application fee forfeited.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fullfils the eligibility and other normsÂ mentioned in this advertisement. Applications, once submitted, will not be allowed to be withdrawnÂ and the application fee/ intimation charges once paid, shall be neither refunded nor held in reserve forÂ any other examination. The Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of theÂ Recruitment Process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post, for which he/she has applied.Â The decision of the Bank regarding eligibility of the candidates, the stage at which scrutiny ofÂ eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be producedÂ etc. and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. NoÂ correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf. If anyÂ shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- A recent, recognizable colour passport size photograph, which should be the same as the one uploadedÂ in the on-line application form, should be firmly pasted on the call letter for onlineÂ examination/ interview and duly signed across by the candidate. Candidates are advised not to changeÂ their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at theÂ time of the online test/interview may lead to disqualification. A candidate should ensure that theÂ signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and inÂ all correspondences with the Bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of anyÂ kind.
- No candidate is permitted to use Calculators, Mobile Phones, Pagers or any other instruments in theÂ Examination Hall.
- The possibility for occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot beÂ ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event,Â every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of anotherÂ examination if considered necessary.
How to Apply Central Bank of India Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in from 15.09.2016 to 30.09.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.09.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.09.2016
click above to download
the employment notification