Last Date:19 Aug,2019
Sports Authority of India (SAI)
Applications as per proforma are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 60 vacancies of Nutritionist and Various in Sports Authority of India (SAI) Signed copy of application forms along with the relevant documents of educational qualifications, Technical Qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificate, identity proof, check list etc should be submitted to the given address by 19-08-2019 .
Name of the post – Nutritionist,Assistant Chef & Various
No of post – 60
Pay Scale – Rs 75000 – 100000,Rs 40000 – 60000,Rs 30000 – 50000
Master Degree in Food and Nutrition / Home science and min 8 year experience,/Bachelor in Hotel Mangagement/Diploma in Hotel Management.
General Instruction:andhra pradesh government jobs
- Sports Authority of India an autonomous organization under the Administrative control of the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports with its Head office at Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, invites applications from the eligible candidates for engagement as Scientific / Catering staff on contract basis at various SAI, Centres in Delhi, Patiala, Bengaluru, Thiruvananthapuram, Kolkata, Bhopal, Gandhinagar, Lucknow, Imphal, Guwahati, Mumbai, Sonepat, Aurangabad, Rohtak and
- Candidates should ascertain, before applying, that they satisfy all the eligibility conditions as stipulated in the advertisement. Candidates, who do not satisfy the eligibility conditions, will be liable to be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/selection.
- The envelope containing the application must be superscripted in bold letters on top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………….
- Application Form not in the prescribed format or incomplete / unsigned or received without copy of Age Certificate, qualification, experience., copy of mark-sheet of Board/ University etc shall not be considered and are liable to be rejected.
- Decision of the SAI in all matters regarding eligibility, selection and posting would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by SAI in this regard.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION.
- Initially contractual engagement will be for a period of one year which could be further extended for a maximum period of two years on satisfactory performance.
- The maximum age shall not be more than 50 years on the last date of receipt of applications. Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate as on the date of submission of applications will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Monthly remuneration will be decided on the basis of performance of the candidates in the interview and on the recommendation of the Selection Board.
- The income tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment, for which the SAI will issue TDS certificates/ Service Tax, as applicable.
- No TA /DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. No other facilities like DA, Accommodation, Residential Phone, Conveyance /Transport, Personal Staff, Medical reimbursement, HRA, and LTC etc. would be admissible to them.
- Performance of the person would be continuously reviewed and their extension will be considered on the basis of periodic review / requirement.
- They will be entitled for 30 days leave in a calendar year on pro- data basis. Therefore, the contract employee shall not draw any remuneration in case of his/her absence beyond 30 days in a year. Also un- availed leave in a calendar year will lapse and will not be carried forward to the next calendar year.
- The candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria will be called for an interview at SAI Head Office at New Delhi through e- mail as per schedule give below. No travelling allowance will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates satisfying all the conditions of eligibility shall submit their Application in the format given in the annexure which shall be either hand-written in bold capitals or typewritten on A-4 size paper only. The copy of proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, mark-sheet of Board/University etc, must be enclosed along with the application form. The candidates can also download the application format from the websites of SAI i.e., www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in.
- The Sports Authority of India (SAI), a successor organization of the IXth Asian Games held in New Delhi in 1982, was set up as a Society registered of Societies Act, 1860 in pursuance of the Resolution No. 1-1/83/SAI dated 25th January 1984 of the Department of Sports, Govt. of India with the objective of promotion of Sports and Games as detailed in the Resolution. It is also entrusted with the responsibility of maintaining and utilizing, on the behalf of Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, the following Stadia in Delhi which were constructed/renovated for the IX Asian Games held in New Delhi in 1982 :-
Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Complex
Indira Gandhi Sports Complex
Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium
Dr. Shyam Prasad Mookherjee Swimming Pool Complex
Dr. Karni Singh Shooting Ranges
- Subsequently, in order to adopt an integrated approach towards promotion and development of sports consciousness, the erstwhile Society for National Institutes of Physical Education & Sports (SNIPES) consisting of NSNIS Patiala at its centers and the two LNCPEs located at Gwalior and Thiruvananthapuram were merged with SAI w.e.f. 1st May 1987. The LNCPE Gwalior was however, delinked from SAI in September 1995 on attaining the status of a “Deemed University”.
- After independence, on 7 May 1961, the National Institute of Sports (NIS) was set up for the development of sports at the Motibagh Palace grounds in Patiala. On the 23 January 1973, it was renamed Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports (NSNIS).
- The Sports Authority of India originated with the committee formed to host the 1982 Asian Games in New Delhi. On 25 January 1984, “Sports Authority of India” was established as a registered society by the “Department of Sports”” of Government of India’s Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports. On 1 May 1987, the “Society for National Institute of Physical Education and Sports” (SNIPES) was merged with SAI, and as a result, the Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports(NSNIS) at Patiala and its allied centres at Bhopal, Bangalore, Kolkata and Gandhinagar and the Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education at Thiruvananthapuram also came under SAI. The Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports at Patiala and the Lakshmibai National University of Physical Education at Thiruvananthapuram became its academic wings. In 1995, Lakshmibai National University of Physical Education at Gwalior became a separate “Deemed University.
click above to download
the employment notification