Advt No : 05/2018
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited(NLC)
NLC aka Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited invites Application for the post of 60 Manager, Medical Officer & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 09 October 2018. NLC Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.nlcindia.com
Name of the post — Manager, Medical Officer & Various
No of post — 60
Pay Scale — Rs. 120000 — 280000/-, Rs. 120000 — 280000/-
Graduate, MBBS, M.Sc./ M. Tech, Post Gradution.
GENERAL CONDITIONS:govt jobs
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications should have been acquired from Indian Universities /Institutes, duly recognized by UGC / AICTE (wherever required) or any other authority/forum.
- Candidates from PSE/Govt./Quasi Govt. should get their Registration-Cum-Application Form (obtained ONLINE) forwarded through Proper Channel or should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Interview.
- Higher start may be considered in case of deserving candidates in the same Pay scale.
- Depending on response and requirement, the management reserves the right to raise / relax the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for Interview / Selection and NLC India Limited reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased / decreased purely depending upon organizational requirements.
- Candidates called for attending the Selection/Personal Interview are eligible for reimbursement of To & Fro Travelling expenses for their travel from the Communication address to the Selection / Interview venue by the shortest route, subject to production of proof and NOC (in case of working in PSE/ Govt./Quasi Govt. Organizations) as per the entitlement indicated below:-(a) A/C 2 Tier sleeper / I Class Non A/C in any train / Bus fare for all the candidates (For E-3 to E-6 Grades).(b) Economy class by Air (or) A/C I Class in any train / Bus fare for all the candidates (For E-7 & E-8 Grade).
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit, as per the prescribed health standards of the Corporation and they will be required to undergo medical examination by the Industrial Medical Officer of the Corporation, prior to being appointed after due selection.
- The candidates will be called for selection based on Self certified information along with copies of testimonials uploaded by them. They should produce the original documents, in support of their meeting eligibility conditions, at the time of Interview failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the interview and Travelling Allowance will not be reimbursed to them.
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website. No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly unless registered and applied through ONLINE. After submitting applications through ONLINE, candidates should take a print out of registration cum application form and send it along with the copies of self attested documents uploaded at the time of registration.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:19-09-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:09-10-2018 05:00 PM.
Eligible candidates may apply online at NLC’s website (https://www.nlcindia.com/) from 19 Sep 2018 to 09 Oct 2018 05:00 PM. After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with Following documents to The Chief General Manager (HR), Recruitment Cell, Human Resource Department, Corporate Office, NLC India Limited, Block-1, Neyveli — 607801, Tamilnadu. along with the documents uploaded, in a cover with superscription of “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF …………………… (………..GRADE) IN NLC India Limited” The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 16 Oct 2018 05:00 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form