Advt No: 12/2016
INSTITUTE FOR PLASMA RESEARCH
Near Indira Bridge, Bhat Village
The Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) is a premier scientific institute under the Department of Atomic Energy,
Govt. of India devoted to research and development activities in the areas of basic Plasma Physics, Magnetic
Confinement Fusion and Industrial Applications of Plasmas. IPR is located in Bhat Village and also has extensions ofÂ its Laboratories at GIDC, Sector—25, Gandhinagar and has a Center at Guwahati.
1.Post Name- Engineer
No of Vacancy- 03 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-
2.Post Name- Technical Assistant
No of Vacancy- 01 Post
Pay Scale- Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay- Rs.4200/-
Educational Qualification:police recruitment
- For Engineer: B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg.) minimum 60% in Mechanical /Electrical/Engineering from recognized University/Institute.
- For Technical Assistant: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering minimum 60% from recognized University / Technical Examination Boards.
- “Hearing Handicapped” means loss of 60 decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of
frequencies. Physical deformity should not be less than 40 percentage.
- Legend : OH- Orthopedically Handicapped, HH-Hearing Handicapped. (HI-Hearing Impaired), OL-One Leg
affected, OA—One Arm affected, PD-Partially deaf, VH-Visually Handicapped.
- ENGINEER/SCIENTIST -SC: Pay Band 3 (PB-3) Rs.15600-39100 with basic Grade Pay Rs.5400/- (GrossÂ Pay Rs.53550/- p.m.) — as per 6CPC.
- TECHNICAL / SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT – B : Pay Band 2 (PB-2) Rs. 9300-34800 with basic Grade PayÂ Rs.4200/- (Gross Pay Rs.34425/- p.m.) — as per 6CPC.
- In addition to pay and allowances, Medical Scheme facility under its Contributory Health Service Scheme, FreeÂ Transport and subsidized Canteen facilities are admissible for the above post. Perquisites like New PensionÂ Scheme, LTC, Group Linked Insurance Scheme, Educational Allowances for school going children andÂ subsidized Canteen facilities are admissible as per Institute’s rules.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Those who have attended interview for similar posts in the past one-yearÂ need not apply. Separate applications should be submitted with supportings for separate posts.
How to Apply IPR Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through website http://www.ipr.res.in/advertisements.html on or before 21.10.2016. and send the hard copy of the Online application along with copies of testimonials in support of Age, Qualification and Work Experience, etc. to The Acting Chief Administrative Officer, Institute for Plasma Research, Near Indira Bridge, Bhat Village, Dist. Gandhinagar—382 428 on or before 28.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 21.10.2016
Last Date For Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 28.10.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form