Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)
UPSC aka Union Public Service Commission invites Application for the post of 581 Engineering Services Examination,2019. Apply Online before 22 October 2018. UPSC Recruitment Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.upsc.gov.in
Name of the post — Engineering Services Examination, 2019
No of post — 581
Pay Scale — Not Specified
General Instructions:sarkari naukri
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Mere issue of e-Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Commission take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Personality Test.
- Candidates are required to apply Online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Brief instructions are given in Appendix-IIA. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of Application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-IIB of this Examination Notice.
- Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the Examination. The e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are requested to provide valid & active e-mail i.d. while filling up online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
- In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc., candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone Nos. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011- 23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs. and 17.00 hrs. The Commission also has Website at address:www.upsc.gov.in over which the candidates can obtain details of the examination as well as information about registration of their applications, venue of the examination and results etc.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully “Special Instructions to the candidates for Conventional Type Tests and Objective Type Tests” (Appendix III Part A and Part B). For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet [Answer Sheet] in objective type papers, candidates must use black ball pen only. Pens with any other colours are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or ink pen.
- Candidates should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in encoding/filling of details in the OMR answer sheet,especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.Candidates in the Category of visually impaired are advised not to apply for this examination as no vacancies are earmarked/identified for them for the Services/Posts included in Engineering Services Examination, 2019.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:26-09-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:22-10-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 26.09.2018 to 22.10.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form