Last Date:16 Sep,2019
Food and Drugs Administration
Food and Drugs Administration Goa) invites applications from candidates for 55 posts of MTS, Assistant Chemist and Various. Vacancies may be updated depending upon the actual requirement.Application form completed in all respects with required details and copies of all documents should be sent to the given address on or before 16-09-2019 .
Name of the post – MTS, Assistant Chemist and Various
No of post – 55
Pay Scale – Rs 29200,Rs 25500,Rs 19900,Rs 18000
Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science OR Master Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine,/M. Sc/ M.Tech,/ SSC /ITI.
General Information:police recruitment
- Find a detailed advertisement of all the posts/vacancies containing the terms and conditions alongwith the ProformaofApplication, documents required and the instructions can be downloaded by clicking on the link “VACANCIES IN THE DIRECTORATE OF FOOD AND DRUGS ADMINISTRATION” Read it and check Eligibility and then fill up the form correctly.
- The generated hard copy of Application Form filled in with the necessary details and affixed with his/her recent self attested passport sizephotograph on the space provided and duly signed at the bottom of the Application form shall be submitted by hand delivery/through postal delivery in the Directorate of Food and Drugs Administration from 26108/2019 to 16/090019 between 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. daily (Lunch break 1:15 p.m. to 2.00 p.m.). The hard copy of the Application Form received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
- Only the eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria as per recruitment rules/advertisement shall apply and the candidates need not furnish any documents at the time of applying for the post. However, the candidature of shortlisted candidate shall not be considered, if he/she is found ineligible at the time of verification of essential documents, even though he/she has passed the examination.
- Only application will be accepted with declaration from candidates stating that”the contents of the application are true to his/her own knowledge and he/she possess the requisite qualification and other mandatory documents for the post. He/She understand that in the event of particulars or information given herein being found false or incorrect, his/her candidature for the recruitment is liable to be REJECTED OR CANCELLED EVEN AFTER
- There will be written examination. Skill test will be taken wherever applicable. Only qualified candidates shall be called for written examination.
- The total marks of written examination shall be 100 and duration of examination shall be two hours.
- Selection of the candidates shall be determined in accordance with the marks obtained by each candidate in written examination as per merit. The entire result shall be published on the notice board of the Department, as well as on the portal www.goa.gov.in. and www.dfda.goa.gov.in.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks in the written examination then order of merit shall be as per their date of birth and if in case the date of birth is also same, then the candidate possessing higher educational qualifications will be placed higher in the merit list.
- There shall be no allocation of marks for educational qualifications and the selection of the candidates shall be done strictly as per the marks scored in writtenexamination.
- Candidates applying for the posts must possess 15 years continuous residence in the State of Goa issued by the Mamlatdar, except for the following categories.
- The State Government employees who are working outside the State shall be exempted from producing 15 years residence certificate for their children.
- A person whose marriage is registered in Goa, with the person having fifteen years residence in Goa, and both are residing in the State of Goa continuously for a period of 5years
- Ex-servicemen/women and their spouse and children, who are residing in Goa for last two years after discharge/release/retirement from the armed forces.
- However, preference in employment shall be given to Ex-serviceman of Goan origin and those
who are having 15 years continuous residence period in the State.
- Candidates applying for the posts under quota reserved for Ex-Servicemen should indicate on their application form whether they belong to SC/ST/OBC or UR category.
- The candidates already working in the Government, local self Government, Semi Government,
autonomous bodies or establishment or any other department establishment or institution being an instrument of the Government should send their applications through proper channel only on or before the last date of submission of the application. All such applications received directly without following proper channel shall be rejected.
- The crutial date for determining the eligibility as to the educational qualification, age, valid domicile/residence certificate, valid employment card, caste belongs, etc. shall be 16/09/2019 (closing date)for appointment to the above posts.
- Interested candidates should ensure that they are fulfilling the educational qualifications/criteria prescribed for the above posts with the valid certificates of qualification, computer literacy certificate, experience certificate, 15 years Residential Certificate. Valid Employment Card, Birth Certificate, Caste/Differently-abled Certificate issued by Competent Authorities.
- No TA/DA will be paid either for appearing for written test or joining the post.
- The post under CFF category shall be filled only through the list sponsored by the Home Department and no direct application will be entertained.
- Age limit should not exceed 45 years for all the posts as on date of advertisement. Age is relaxable
for Govt, servants/ST/OBC/Person with Disability/Children of Freedom Fighter as per the instructions or orders issued by the Government from time to time.
- Anticipatory post of recruitment year will be filled when actual vacancy occurs.
- A separate application should be submitted for each type of post.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected if valid registration form is not generated or not uploaded with requisite documents.
- The Government reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- The applicants will be informed for written examination/skill test through email, whatsapp, sms or by sending call letter and the said message or call letter will be valid for all purpose.
- The Directorate of Food and Drugs Administration, Government of Goa was established in November’ 1991 with its office functioning from the building premises at Campal, Panaji – Goa. Thereafter the office premises was shifted and functioned from the Old Goa Medical Complex at Panaji – Goa; until October 2003 and thereafter the Directorate functioned from the Old IPHB Complex at Altinho, Panaji – Goa until February 2014.
- Presently, the Directorate now functions from the Directorate of Food and Drug Administration, ‘Dhanwantari’, Opposite Shrine of the Holy Cross, Bambolim – Goa 403202.
- Prior to the establishment of an independent Food and Drugs Administration, the Directorate, was functioning as an office of the Drugs Controller as one of the various units under the Directorate of Health Services at Campal and was entrusted to handle all food and drugs related legislation.
The Directorate functions with its one wing involved in the administration and drugs/food activities through its office situated at Bambolim; whilst its Food and Drugs Laboratory functions from its independent building located at Bambolim.
- To strive for pharmaceutical excellence and health by ensuring the availability of safe, effective and quality food and drugs to the public and our endeavor to continue with the time tested tradition of sustaining Goa Food and Drugs Administration as one of the best FDA in the Country and pool into all sincere efforts to place FDA – Goa on the global map as one of the best regulatory institution.
click above to download
the employment notification