Advt. No. 3089
Health & Wellness Center For
Comprehensive Primary Health Care
National Health Mission
The National Health Mission (Haryana) invites applications from the BAMS Degree Holders (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery) for 55 posts of Mid Level Service Providers-cum-Community Health Officers on ‘Contract Basis’ under National Health Mission (NHM) for providing Comprehensive Primary Health Care services through the Sub Health Centers (SCs) after up-gradation into ‘Health & Wellness Centers’ (HWC) in 04 Districts (i.e. Mewat (20), Palwal (15), Panipat (10) and Yamunanagar (10)), as per detail given below:
NRHM Haryana Job Details:
1.Post Name: Mid Level Service Provider cum Community Health Officer
No of Vacancy: 55 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.25000/- (Per month)
For Medical Officer: Regular BAMS Degree from any recognized Institute/ University or Registered with Board of Ayurvedic & Unani System of Medicine (Haryana) or with Central Council of Indian Medicine/ New Delhi.sarkari naukri
Term and Conditions:
- Application required to be submitted in the prescribed format (Annexure-2) on or before 10/12/2017: before 4:30pm positively by hand or by registered post addressing to the Mission Director, NHM (Haryana), Bays No. 55-58, Sector-2, Panchkula, 134109; clearly mentioning on the envelope “Application for Post of Mid Level Service Provider-cum-Community Health Officer for District……………………….”. Application Form can be downloaded on link ofÂ www.nrhmharyana.gov.in.
- One Candidate is required to apply only for one District, as local resident of the District will be given preference as per the selection criteria and multiple applications will be rejected, automatically. No information/ justification will be given by the Deptt for rejection.
- There will be a Written Test for screening and interview/viva at NHM State HQ (Panchkula).
- The selected candidate is required to complete the 6 month residential Bridge Course successfully from the designated Study Centers in the State of Haryana.
- The monthly fixed honorarium will be provided during the Bridge Course period also.
- Bridge Course Fee of the successful Candidate will be borne by the NHM Haryana alongwith logistic facilitation. If candidate could not be able to complete Bridge Course successfully, then she/he shall be required to deposit back the entire Course Fee to the NHM Haryana.
- After completion of Bridge Course, she/he shall be designated as Mid Level Service Providercum-Community Health Officer, who shall be required to maintain the Headquarter for providing comprehensive health care services.
- Posting will be non-transferable and it will be fixed for the listed HWCs in the District, itself.
How to Apply NRHM Haryana Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents, recent passport size photograph send to the Mission Director, NHM (Haryana), Bays No. 55-58, Sector-2, Panchkula-134109 on or before 10.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 10.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification