Last Date: 03 December, 2016
National Aluminium Company Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Nalco Bhawan, P/1, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar-751013, Odisha
National Aluminium Company Limited(NALCO), a Navratna Company is the largest integrated Alumina–Aluminium Complex of Asia, having State of the Art technology, with its present turnover of more than Rs.7156.53 Crores is going for further growth and expansion within India & across the globe. The Company also enjoys Premier Trading House status in the field of export and has won many prestigious awards for its excellent performance with significant value addition to its shareholders. The plants and offices are multi-locational with its Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The Company believes in achieving organizational excellence through competent human resources and practices having “people centric” approach.
To achieve its vision to be a reputed global Company in the metals and energy sector, NALCO is looking for committed, promising and competent young Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic career to join the organization as Graduate Engineer Trainees(GETs) in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Civil & Chemical as per details given below.
1.Post Name: Graduate Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil & Chemical)
No. of Vacancy: 55 Posts (Mechanical—22 Posts, Electrical—23 Posts, Civil- 04 Posts, Chemical-06 Posts)
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500/-
Educational Qualification: Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University/ Institute.bank jobs
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions as mentioned in this advertisement as well as in the career section of NALCO website www.nalcoindia.com.
- The candidates should ensure that they fill up all the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement and that the particulars furnished by them in the online applications are correct in all respect. Mere submission of online application successfully does not imply that the Company(NALCO) has been satisfied about the candidate’s eligibility. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/ selection/even after appointment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature/appointment will automatically stand cancelled, as the candidature/appointment would be deemed to be void ab initio.
- There is no separate fee for applying for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees(GETs) in the above disciplines in NALCO.
- The e-mail id entered in the online application form must remain valid for one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only. NALCO will not be responsible for any loss/non-delivery of e-mail/any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong id or due to any other reason.
- No manual / paper application will be entertained.
- Candidates presently employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies must submit “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of personal interview failing which they will not be allowed to appear the personal interview.
How to Apply NALCO Vacancy: Interested Candidate may apply Online through the Website http://www.nalcoindia.com from 04.11.2016 to 03.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 04.11.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 03.12.2016
click above to apply
now online or download form