Last Date:20 September,2019
Advt No : PA/170919/N-II/R&A-II
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)
CIMFR aka Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research invites Sarkari Job applications for the post of 53 Project Assistant Level I & II. Walk-in-Interview 17 to 20 September 2019. CIMFR Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.cimfr.nic.in
Name of the post – Project Assistant Level I & II
No of post – 53
Pay Scale – 15,000/-, 25,000/- (Per Month)
B.Sc in Geology/ Chemistry OR 3 Years Diploma in Mechanical/ Mining/ Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology / Post Graduate Master Degree with Chemistry/Geology.
General Information:karnataka government jobs
- A Walk In-Interview is scheduled to be held since 17/09/2019 (Tuesday) to 20/09/2019 (Friday) at CSIR-CIMFR Nagpur Research from 10.00 A.M onwards, for time bound project engagement of the positions of Project Assistant Level- I & Level-II, purely on temporary and contractual basis.
- Candidate should read the advertisement properly and fill up Online application in which Applicant should mention Advertisement no. and date, Name of Candidate, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Educational qualification percentage ,year of passing Category, Address, Mobile Number, Email address, Experience, if any, in their application Form and print out of the same application.
- Candidate must produce Original Certificates for Verification before appearing in Walk In-Interview. Candidates are also requested to carry the conversion formula of CGPA/DGPA in percentage.
- Candidate should reach on the pre-decided date, time and venue of CSIR-CIMFR and submit the print out of the Application Form already submitted online along with copies of all Certificates/Marks sheet and Original Copy of all the certificates & marks sheets are essential for verification, failing which Candidate will not be allowed for Interview.
- Selected Candidate(s) will be engaged for the period of one year initially, which may also be extended upto completion of project period or maximum five years, whichever is earlier. Selected Candidate invariably refer to the Advertisement Number during any correspondence with Office.
- After joining of selected candidate(s), accommodation facility will be made available in the premises of CSIR-CIMFR or at the Project site otherwise House Rent Allowance will be payable as decided by concerned committee.
- A Panel of waitlisted Candidate will be made for any other running/ongoing/proposed Project of CSIR-CIMFR. Candidate(s) who have acquired four years of experience in CIMFR or any other CSIR Laboratories /Institute, will not be eligible for appear in Interview. Casual Leave of one day will be granted to Project Assistant for each month. No Transport Allowance is Admissible to the Candidate. Hindi Language can be opted as a Medium of Communication during Walk In-Interview. Medical Facility at the Dispensary of Institute will be made available to the selected working candidate only. New Registration facility on websitewww.pmeac.org . Candidate must report at the mentioned place of interview upto 11.30 am. Duration of Walk-in Interview depends upon the number of candidates on that particular date.
- CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research CSIR-CIMFR, previously known as Central Mining Research Institute (CMRI) and Central Fuel Research Institute (CFRI), is based in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India. It is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), an autonomous government body and India’s largest research and development (R&D) organisation.The establishment of CSIR-CIMFR was aimed to provide R&D inputs for the entire coal-energy chain from mining to Consumption through integration of the Core Competencies of the two (CFRI & CMRI) premier Coal institutions of the country.
- CSIR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MINING AND FUEL RESEARCH (CIMFR) DHANBAD, a constituent laboratory under the aegis of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi aims to provide R&D inputs for the entire coal-energy chain encompassing exploration, mining and utilization. The laboratory also strives to develop mineral based industries to reach the targeted production for the country’s energy security and growth with high standards of safety, economy and cleaner environment.In view of the National Missions recently declared by the Government of India, CIMFR has realigned its vision, missions and policies and also redefined targets for short and long term. This would promote rapid sustainable national techno-economic growth with equal emphasis on self-sustenance. CSIR-CIMFR is located in the town of Dhanbad, known as coal capital of India of Jharkhand state of India. It is strategically situated in the Damodar basin of Eastern part of the country which is endowed with rich coal deposits and hosts several large mineral based industries.
- To Be An Internationally Acclaimed Mining And Fuel Research Organization.
- To Develop And Deliver Sustainable Cutting Edge Technologies For Social Upliftment And Industrial Advancement.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form