Advt No.: 03/2016
AGRICULTURAL SCIENTISTS RECRUITMENT BOARD
KRISHI ANUSANDHAN BHAWAN-I, PUSA, NEW DELHI-110012
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) invites application for the post of 51 Principal Scientist in the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi and its Institutes. Apply before 20 December 2016.
1.Post Name: Principal Scientist
No of Vacancy: 51 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000/-
Grade Pay: Rs.10000/-
Educational Qualification: A Doctoral degree in any branch of Agricultural Sciences including relevant basic sciences.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Revised Applications Form (as available in MS-WORD/pdf format on the ICAR/ASRB websites), and other relevant documents/details can be downloaded from websites— http:/www.icar.org.in and http:/www.asrb.org.in. The same can also be provided to the candidate on his/her request to the Secretary, ASRB, Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan I, New Delhi—110012.
- For each post, separate application form, separate fee, separate ‘No Objection Certificate’ and separate ‘Vigilance Clearance Certificate’ are required to be sent to ASRB.
- No two applications should be tied together.
- Application fee is to be remitted by way of Demand Draft only. The applicant/candidate should, on the back of the Crossed Demand Draft, indicate his / her name, address, name of the post, advertisement number and item number. It may be noted that no other means of payment of the application fee is acceptable, i.e. the application fee paid by way of Indian Postal Orders/Money Orders etc. will not be accepted. The date of the Demand Draft (DD) should not be prior to the date of the issue of the advertisement in the newspapers. Further, the DD should be valid for a period of three months and the same valid for less than three months will not be accepted.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and possessing of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The applicants/candidates who qualify on screening of applications as per Revised Score Card System (currently available on ICAR/ASRB websites) adopted by the ASRB for assessing relative merit of candidates on the basis of educational qualifications, experience, research work, publications, awards etc. will only be called for interview. As such, the candidates are advised to fill Part B of the application form carefully and each and every column of application should be filled up accurately because marks will be awarded on the basis of information supplied by them in each column. For filling up of entries relating to publications/other publications, applicants/candidates may also refer to NAAS Rating of Scientific Journals effecting from 01.01.2016.
- Higher initial pay may be recommended by the ASRB for specially qualified and experienced candidates for all the posts.
- Summoning of applicants/candidates for interview conveys no assurance whatsoever that they will be selected. Appointment orders to selected candidate(s) will be issued by Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
- Short-listed applicants/candidates must appear for personal interview at such a place, as may be fixed by the ASRB. The Board do not defray the traveling or other expenses of applicants/candidates summoned for interview. It, however, contributes towards those expenses at a rate corresponding to the amount of the Second Class Mail railway fare by the shortest route to the place of interview from the Railway Station nearest to the normal place of residence of the applicant/candidate or from which he actually performs the journey, whichever, is nearer to the place of interview, and back to the same station or the amount of Railway fare actually incurred by the candidate whichever is less. Details of this will be furnished by the applicants/candidates, when they are called for interview.
- Crucial date for determining the age limit/educational qualifications/experience etc. in respect of the applicants/candidates is 20.12.2016.
- ASRB do not enter into correspondence with the applicants/candidates regarding not calling them for interview or non-selection for interview/appointment.
How to Apply ASRB Vacancy: Interested & Eligible Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send by hand or by post or by courier to the Secretary, ASRB, Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan I, New Delhi— 110012 on or before 20.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application: 20.12.2016