Advt. No.: P&A/2(230)/16-Pt
Cochin Shipyard Limited invites Applications for the post of 50 Fireman & Safety Assistant on contract basis. Apply Online before 22 April 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Cochin Shipyard Job Details:
1.Post Name: Fireman
No of Vacancy: 40 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.14000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Safety Assistant
No of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.14500/-
Educational Qualification:upsc notifications
- For Fireman: Pass in SSLC and Minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognised course from a reputed institute or Certificate in Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control (NBCD), including fire fighting on-board ships from Armed Forces/Recognised Institutions.
- For Safety Assistant: Pass in SSLC and One year Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking.
- Applicants meeting the eligibility requirements and short-listed only will be allowed to appear for the Practical test. Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements for the post before submitting applications through online.
- If at any stage it is found that any information furnished by the applicant is false/incorrect or the applicant does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/rejected.
- Applicants who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets during the certificate verification process will not be allowed to attend the Practical test.
- Call letters will be sent to short-listed applicants to the E-mail ID entered by them in their online application.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants for attending the Practical test.
- Shipyard reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence in support of educational qualification and experience of the applicants indicated in their online application.
- Mere submission of application through online and Issue of call letter shall not confer any right to the applicant of acceptance of candidature or cannot be construed as an acknowledgement of fulfilling the eligibility criterion.
- The vacancies are purely on contract basis for a specific period and Shipyard is not liable to offer appointment during or after the completion of contract period of the selected applicants.
- Applicants should be of sound health and satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by the company. The applicants who get short-listed subsequent to the Practical Test should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed by the company at their own expenses and medical fitness of all applicants is further subject to certification by the Company Medical Officer.
- The number of vacancies indicated will not necessarily be filled up and will be based on suitability of applicants and job requirements. Further, Cochin Shipyard Ltd, reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and restrict/alter/cancel/modify the recruitment process, if need so arises without notice or assigning any reason thereof.
How to Apply Cochin Shipyard Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.cochinshipyard.com form 12.04.2017 to 22.04.2017. thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 12.04.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 22.04.2017
click above to download
the employment notification