Last Date:19 April,2019
Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)
AASL is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 42 posts of Cabin Crew.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 19-04-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Cabin Crew
No of post – 42
Pay Scale – Rs 37800
12th with three years Degree/ Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
General Conditions:psu jobs
- Eligible Female candidates will be required to appear for GD&PATin “SAREE” and male candidates in forma’I attire.
- Online Application Forms of the candidates would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for further process .Please also note that the candidature is purely provisional and the candidates being allowed to appear for process,does not in any way establish their eligibility for the post.If on screening of their applications/documents ,it is found that they do not possess the laid down qualification /experience/stipulated eligibility criteria (including physical standards),their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage, without entering in to any correspondence with the candidates in the matter.
- Eligible candidates would be required to bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience,caste,Medical Certificate’s Demand Drafts and also domicile proof (if claiming relaxation in height) along with ORIGINALS at the time of appearing for GD&PAT.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category.the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non -Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by Government of India. Please also note that the validity of “Non – Creamy layer”Certificate should not be older than 06 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.
- For the process of GD&PAT ,candidates may require to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required .No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- Candidates belonging to schedule caste/scheduled Tribe categories will not be entitled for reimbursement for appearing for the process of GD&PAT.
- In Pre -Engagement Medical Examination ,if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the medical standards of the Company (including height,BMI & vision) as prescribed for the post, his/her candidature will be rejected automatically without entering into any correspondence in the matter.
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates ,who fulfil the above requirements may apply ONLINE ONLY.Candidates who wish to apply are advised to log on to Career Page of our Website : www.airindia.in and fill in the Online Application Format.
- Before applying ONLINE, please ensure that you are ready with the following documents/information.
- A valid e-mail ID And,A DIGITAL/SCANNED Passport-size Photograph (Size 10KB to 35 KB only) in JPG/JPEG format.
- A Medical Certificate from MBBS Doctor stating Height in Centimeters (cms),Weight in Kilograms (Kgs) and Body Mass Index (BMI) , Vision and Colour Vision (Colour Blindness). The details withrei\lardt(J Physical Standards,[)octor’s nallle & egistralion Number of the Doctor will be required while filling the Online Application Form.Candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate in Original at the time of appearing for GD&PAT.A Format of Medical Certificate is also available on this Website for Facilitation of the candidates. Medical should be issued by the doctor between 271 h March 2019 and 19th April 2019.
- Candidates using contact lenses will be required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist indicating therein the power of lenses as the same will be required while filling the Online Application Form.Candidates.who have undergone lasik surgery for correction of eyesight.will be required to bring a Certificate from an Opthalmologist /supporting documents indicating therein the date on which , they have undergone for lasik surgery as the same will be required while filling the Online Application Form.Such candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate in original at the time of appearing for GD&PAT.
- A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs 1500/- (Rupees one thousand and five hundred only) in favour of Airline Allied Services Limited only the required details to be filled up while filling up the application form.
- Candidates would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of GD&PAT (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates).
- For SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates only.Caste Certificate details -such as date of issuance and issuing authority .(Candidates belonging to OBC categories must be in possession of caste certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority for Central Government employment).
- Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) is Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India and is a subsidiary of Indian Airlines. Established in 1983, the company provides support services to Indian Airlines such as air transport services and manage airplane purchase, lease and sale transactions. As a subsidiary of Indian Airlines, AASL also provides air transport services under the name “Alliance Air”. AASL is headquartered in New Delhi.
- The Star Alliance network was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer worldwide reach, recognition and seamless service to the international traveller. Its acceptance by the market has been recognized by numerous awards, including the Air Transport World Market Leadership Award and Best Airline Alliance by both Business Traveller Magazine and Skytrax. The member airlines are: Adria Airways, Aegean Airlines, Air Canada, Air China, Air India, Air New Zealand, ANA, Asiana Airlines, Austrian, Avianca, Avianca Brasil, Brussels Airlines, Copa Airlines, Croatia Airlines, EGYPTAIR, Ethiopian Airlines, EVA Air, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, SWISS, TAP Portugal, Turkish Airlines, THAI and United. Overall, the Star Alliance network currently offers more than 18,500 daily flights to 1,330 airports in 192 countries.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form