SOUTH INDIAN Bank
Experience Next Generation Banking
The South Indian Bank Ltd., Regd. Office: Thrissur, Kerala
South Indian Bank invites application for the post of 05 Probationary Officer. Apply Online before 05 September 2016.
1.Name of the post- Probationary Officer (Scale-I)
No of post- 5
Pay Scale- Rs.23700-42020/-
Educational Qualification: CMA / ICWA.
GENERAL CONDITIONS:latest karnataka govt jobs
- Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, place of domicile etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application. If the information furnished by the candidate is found
to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copy of certificate from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard as and when called for.
- Candidates are advised to retain two copies of the same photograph which is used in the application, for use at the time of interview.
- Candidates will have to appear for the Written Test/ Group Discussion & Interview at their own cost.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for written test/ group discussion & interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply South Indian Bank Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.southindianbank.com from 29.08.2016 to 05.09.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 29.08.2016
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 05.09.2016
Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee: 07.09.2016
click above to download
the employment notification