Advt. No. : SHFWS/2018/ 146
District Health and Family Welfare
District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Invites applications for the posts of 46 Pharmacist. Apply Online before 31 May 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Pharmacist
No of post- 46
Pay Scale- 16860/- (Per Month)
D-Pharma (ALLOPATHIC) form recognized Institute.
General Information :faculty opening
- online Applications wlli be accepted. Application forms not properly filled in or
incomplete Appiication forms are liable to be cancelled. lf the online application details
submitted by the applicant differ with the original testimonials, that application shall be Eiabte to be cancelled.
- If proper signature and photograph are not uploaded at the time of online application that
application shall also be liable to be cancelled.
- The Essential Qualiï¬cations mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same does
not entitles the candidate to claim selection; All the essential qualifications must be
completed within the last date of online application.
- Caste Certificate issued before the last date of online application, by the competent
authorities of West Bengal onty, will be accepted. In case of CEO candidates, category ‘A’
or “B” must be mentioned specifically in the caste certificate, otherwise the caste
certificate will not be accepted.
- In case of PWD candidates, Disability Certificate issued before the last date of online
application, by the competent authorities of West Bengal onty, will be accepted.
- Hard copvlprint copy of the online reqistration form (printed within the last date of on-line
application), should be retained by all applicants for document verification purpose.
Without registration form, no candidates will be entertained for original testimonials
verification by the authority. No need to send Hard copylprint copy of the online
registration form by post.
- On-Iine registration No. should be retained by all applicants for future reference. Empioyer is not
liable to give any information regarding the on-Iin’e registration no. in future.
- Marking after rounding off upto 2 decimal points will be considered.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:24-05-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:11-06-2018.
Interested candidate may apply Online through the website https://www.wbhealth.gov.in form 24.05.2018 to 31.05.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form