Last Date:16 Nov,2019
Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)
NPSC is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 45 posts of Secretariat Assistant, Assistant Election Officer and Various.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply only through online mode latest by 16-11-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. Candidates should fill all personal and educational details properly in online application.
Name of the post – Secretariat Assistant, Assistant Election Officer and Various
No of post – 45
Pay Scale – Pay Level – 8,10,11,12,13
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
General Information:government doctor jobs
- Age relaxation for serving Government Employees shall be allowed equal to the number of years they are in service, subject to a maximum of 5 (Five) years.
- 5 (Five) years for SC/ST Candidates.
- Implementation of reservation policy for Indigenous Inhabitants of the State of Nagaland and Backward Tribes including Sumis of Kiphire District shall be made in accordance with the terms of the existing reservation policy of the government of Nagaland issued vide notification No.RCBT-5/87(Pt.-II) Dated 14-04-2011, 15-06-2012 and 04-09-2015.
- Reservation for Physically Challenged Candidates, wherever applicable, shall be as per Government Notification NO.AR/Gen-9/97 dated 16-01-08.
- For the Preliminary Examination, there will be one common paper of General Studies only. Syllabus and Pattern of Examination can be downloaded from the Commission’s website at www.npsc.co.in.
- Candidates who possess degree qualification in any discipline (including Divinity) or awaiting Bachelor’s degree final result at the time of applying shall be eligible to take the test.
- For prelims, other documents (Mark Sheets, Pass Certificates etc) are not required. However, candidates must completely fill in the form by providing accurate information in all matters (Date of Birth, etc). IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT A CANIDATE DOES NOT FULFIL THE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND/OR THAT HE/SHE HAS FURNISHED INCORRECT OR FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS/HER CANDIDATURE SHALL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- Immediately on declaration of Mains result, candidates selected for the Interview must submit attested Photo copies of the following documents to the Commission:
- HSLC/ Matriculation/ Equivalent Admit Card for proof of Date of Birth. No other Certificate will be accepted for age proof.
- Mark Sheets from HSLC/Equivalent onwards till requisite qualification.
- Pass Certificate/ Provisional Pass Certificate of HSLC, HSSLC & Degree issued by Board/ Institute/ University. If for any reason Pass Certificate/ Provisional Pass Certificate is not issued by the Board/ Institute/ University a letter/certificate to that effect from the Board/ Institute/ University must be submitted.
- For physically handicapped candidate, certificate from competent medical authority.
- Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate (I.I.C.), S.C./S.T. & B.T. (if applicable) certificate. Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate, S.C./S.T. & B.T. certificates should be signed only by District Authority not below the rank of Additional Deputy Commissioner strictly as per latest formats.
- For candidates who are Government Employees “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” should be produced duly signed by the Head of the Department, with Name and Office Seal, along with date of appointment.
- Candidates selected for Interview must bring the originals of Mark sheets and Pass Certificates of all educational qualifications from matriculation onwards till requisite qualification together with HSLC Admit Card for proof of age and all other relevant documents like S.T./I.I./B.T. Certificates etc. Failure to bring original documents will disqualify the candidate from appearing the interview.
- Candidates who wish to be considered against reserved vacancies/ Backward reservation and / or to seek age relaxation, must Submit relevant certificates (ST/ BT/ PH/ IIC/ Educational/ Experience etc.) issued by the competent/ notified authority on or before the last date of submission otherwise their claim for any category will not be entertained and their application will be considered against un-reserved (UR) category vacancies, if eligible otherwise.
- Provision to exercise Post preference will be given after declaration of Mains Written Examination.
- Only online applications shall be accepted.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- Candidates can apply Online through the Nagaland eDistrict Portal at https://edistrict.nagaland.gov.in or through any NagalandOne Common Service Center (CSC).
- Candidates who apply from any CSC may make payment by cash a sum of Rs.350 (Rupees three hundred and fifty only) of which Rs.310 (Rupees Three Hundred and Ten only) is for examination & convenience fee and additional Rs. 40 (Rupees Forty only) for CSC service charge which includes scanning, filling up of eForm and transaction fee.
- Candidates should note down the Transaction ID of their eForm which will be required later for downloading Admission Certificate and for future reference.
- Any issue/complaints must be settled on or before the last date of submission of application form. No complaints will be entertained thereafter.
- The Nagaland Public Service Commission was set up in 1965 with a composition of one Chairman and two Members. The composition was revised in 1985 by addition of more Member. In 2007 the strength of members of the Commission was increased to 4 nos. Presently there are 1(one) Chairman and 4(four) Members.
- Article 315 (I) states that there shall be a Public Service Commission for each state.
- Article 315 gives the functions of the State Public Service Commission.
- Article320 (I) enjoins upon the State Public Service Commission to conduct examination for appointments to the services of the state.
- Article 320 (3) (a) states that the State Public Service Commission shall be consulted by the Government on all matters relating to methods of recruitment to Civil Services and for Civil Posts.
- Article 320 (3) (b) states that the State Public Service Commission shall be consulted on the principles to be followed in making appointments to Civil services and posts and in making promotions and transfer from one service to another and on the suitability of candidates for such appointment, promotions or transfer.
- Article 320 (3) (c) states that the State Public Service Commission shall be consulted in all disciplinary matters affecting on a person serving under the State Government.
click above to download
the employment notification