Walk-in-Interview: 05 & 06 January, 2017
ESIC, Delhi invites applications for the post of 42 Specialist & Senior Resident on contract basis. Walk-in-Interview 05 & 06 January 2017.
1.Post Name: Specialist
No of Vacancy: 10 Posts
2.Post Name: Senior Resident
No of Vacancy: 32 Posts
Educational Qualification:andhra pradesh government jobs
- For Specialist: Candidate should have MBBS Degree from recognized university with 3 years experience after acquiring the PG Degree or 5 years post diploma experience.
- For Senior Resident: PG Degree or a Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university Registered with Delhi Medical Council or Medical Council Of India Or State Medical Council. Candidate must have not complete three year senior residency earlier.If such candidate not available then Candidate have 2 years experience after MMBS, out of which one year experience in concerned Specialty can also be Considered.
- Applicants having complete Bio-Data as per format uploaded on ESIC Website alongwith dully affixed recent passport size photograph, original and one set of attested photocopies of testimonials including Matriculation certificate (for proof of age), MBBS, Diploma, Degree Certificate, valid SC/ST/OBC Certificate, Valid DMC Registration Certificate and experience certificate alongwith a Demand Draft of Rs300/- (Rs.75/- in case of SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of “ESI Fund Account No.I”(Wornen candidates are exempted from fees) may report to the Office of Medical Superintendent , ESI Hospital, Rohini, Sector -15 Delhi on the date of walk-in-interview at 9:00 AM and verification of documents will be done upto 10.30 am. Candidate reporting after 10.30 AM will not be considered for Walk-in-Interview.
- Candidate claiming reservation/age relaxation on ground of belonging to the OBC should submit the
community certificate in Annexure A prescribed by GOI, DOPT OM No_ 36012/12/22/93-ESTT.(SCT) dated
08.09.93 which is modified by GOI DOPT OM No. 36033/3/2004(Res.) dated 09.03.2004 failing which the benefit of reservation/relaxation will not be given or their application shall be rejected. The OBC Certificate should be latest and not prior to one year from the date of interview.
- The No. of posts may increase or decrease as per actual requirement and approval of Medical Superintendent at the time of Interview.
- NO TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- Candidate who is currently in the employment must bring No Objection Certificate or forwarding from the head of the Institution at the time of interview.
How to Apply ESIC Delhi Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for interview along with Original documents, self attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate, one self -attested passport size photograph & Application fee (DD) at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview: Office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Rohini Sector -15, Delhi
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 05 & 06.01.2016 at 09:00 AM