Advt. No.: RC/1250/2017
Gujarat High Court
High Court of Gujarat invites application for the post of 42 District Judges in High Court of Gujarat. Apply Online before 31 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Gujarat High Court Job Details:
1.Post Name: District Judges
No of Vacancy: 42 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.51650-63260/-
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India and must be a practising Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of On-line Applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than Seven Years.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:andhra pradesh government jobs
- No communication/ correspondence shall be entertained from any Candidate, during the Recruitment Process.
- Candidates belonging to General Category, who are born between 31/03/1972 and 31/03/1982 and the candidates belonging to Reserved Categories (SC/ST/SEBC) as well as Orthographically Disabled Persons and Ex-Servicemen, who born between 31/03/1969 and 31/03/1982, shall only be eligible to apply.
- The Candidates who have successfully submitted On-line Applications, shall only be eligible for appearing at the Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test).
- The decision of the High Court as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and/or Viva-voce, shall be final. No candidate, to whom a Certificate of Admission viz. ‘e-Call-Letter-cum-Admission Slip’ has not been issued by the Recruiting Authority, shall be admitted for the Examination concerned.
- The candidates shall have to appear at their own expenses for the Preliminary Examination / Main Written Examination and Viva-voce, (if called for), at the place and time, that may be decided by the High Court.
- Benefit of relaxation in Upper Age limit & Fees shall be granted to the Orthographically Disabled Persons, provided that Certificate in respect of the Disability issued by the Competent Authority of the State, is produced by the candidate as and when called for, whereas, relaxation in upper age limit shall be granted to the Ex-Servicemen, provided Certificate/Identity Card in that respect, is produced by the candidate as and when called for.
- The list of eligible/short-listed candidates will be placed on High Court website as well as HC-OJAS portal of NIC, at the relevant time.
- For any exigency arising in the interregnum phases between the Recruitment Process, no request by e-mail or otherwise, will be entertained for conducting re-test, under any circumstances.
- Candidates shall be required to download their respective e-Call-letters from the Gujarat High Court website as well as OJAS Portal of NIC, by using their respective Advertisement Number, Confirmation Number
and Date of Birth, for appearing at the respective Examination/ Vivavoce, during the specified period.
How to Apply Gujarat High Court Vacancy: Interested candidates may Apply online through the website http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/ from 01.03.2017 to 31.03.2017 till 23.59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remembe:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.03.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.03.2017