Last Date:09 Dec,2019
AAI Cargo Logistics and Allied Services Company limited (AAICLAS)
Applications as per proforma are invited from suitable candidates for the recruitment to Security Screeners (419 posts) in the prescribed format by AAI Cargo Logistics and Allied Services Company limited (AAICLAS).Candidates having requisite Qualifications may send their applications along with all documents by 09-12-2019 .
Name of the post – Security Screeners
No of post – 419
Pay Scale – Rs 25000 – 30000
Graduate in any discipline
General Conditions:police recruitment
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis (FTC) initially for a period of three / one /one years subject to their Medical Fitness, prescribed for the position. The period of one year will be treated as probation period and on successful completion of probation period, the period of engagement will be considered for extension of two years at the sole discretion of the Management of AAICLAS. Selected candidates have to join at the station of engagement then only the appointment will come into force.
- Selected Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Engagement Medical Examination(s).
- For the selection process i.e. PET and Written Test, candidates may be required to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required. No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract (FTC) for a period of three / one years.
- The FTC will be renewable only on clearing BASIC AVSEC Course in maximum number of three chances and subject to satisfactory performance.
- The Contract could be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the validity of the contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- The Contract could be terminated in case the candidate is unable to qualify the requisite examinations conducted by Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) within prescribed time limit and only 3
attempts will be permitted to qualify requisite examinations. In other words, the passing of requisite examinations within the prescribed limit conducted by BCAS is mandatory condition for continuation of Contract.
- Selected Candidates will be required to deposit an amount of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand only) as ‘Security Deposit’ for a period of 3 years and have to sign a Bond to serve the company for a period of 3 years. On completion of successful contract engagement for three / one years the ‘Security Deposit’ will be refunded to the candidates. In case of failure of Bond Conditions of leaving the Company without notice and/or their engagement is terminated due to reasons attributable to them, the ‘Security Deposit’ will not be released and will be forfeited.
- The applicant must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria, as on 15th November 2019, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
- The decision of AAICLAS Management regarding the eligibility criteria, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection to the post etc. shall be final and binding on all the candidates. Merely fulfilling of the minimum qualifications, experience and job requirement will not vest any right on candidates for being called for tests/selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates found ineligible or not called for test/selection process;
- AAICLAS reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/ enlarge/ cancel the engagement/selections process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of the AAICLAS Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained in this regard.
- AAICLAS will not bear any liability on account of service bond/salary/leave salary /pension contribution etc. if any, of previous employment of any candidate working in Central/ State Government/Autonomous Body/ Public Sector Undertaking.
- Prescribed format of Application is attached.
- The strong relationship between growth in international trade and logistics infrastructure is widely acknowledged. As product life cycles have shortened and demand of rapid delivery has increased, the demand of air cargo transportation has grown significantly over the last few years. 35% of global trends moves by air in terms of value of goods, which represents almost US 6.4 Trillion globally. Changing business environment where, speed to market is a competitive imperative, movement of inventory is no longer viewed as compartmentalized process.
- In fast growing countries like India an efficient logistics infrastructure acts as an economic catalyst contributing directly to the global competitiveness. . Indian market has maintained its growth momentum both in terms of passengers and cargo traffic with the rapid growth achieved in the recent years.
- India is poised to take big leap in manufacturing sector with make in India initiative, for which development of infrastructure and logistics play a vital role. Since it’s inception Airports Authority of India has been pioneering the development of International cargo operations in the country at various metro and non metro airports. AAI has capability of handling needs of express and general cargo with facilities for temperature sensitive cargo, perishable, pharmaceutical and dangerous goods. Further to this Ministry of Civil Aviation is looking forward for developing domestic air cargo in the country by setting up common user domestic cargo terminals.
- Keeping in mind the current economic boom, the importance of air cargo and its impact on the overall economy of India, AAI proposed to demerge and corporatize the cargo department into functionally and administratively independent organization, which is professionally driven and responsive service enterprise. With a vision to become the foremost integrated logistics network in India, AAI Cargo Logistics and Allied Services Company Limited (AAICLAS) was incorporated on 11th August 2016. It will work as multi modal interface linking air, surface & water transport. Thus becoming the largest networked and fastest logistic solution provider company of India. AAICLAS will promote, represent, organize, undertake, establish, conduct, handle, arrange, own, operate, participate, facilitate, sponsor, encourage, and provide the business as Cargo Terminal Operator, Free Trade Zone, Air Freight Station and Inland container depot for cargo and passengers.
click above to download
the employment notification