Walk-in-Interview: 15-02-2017 to 17-02-2017
Government of Delhi
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedker Hospital, Government of Delhi invites Application for the post of 40 Senior Residents on adhoc basis. Walk-in-Interview 15 to 17 February 2017.
Government of Delhi Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Residents
No. of Vacancy: 40 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.6600/-
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Delhi Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: MBBS with Post graduate degree/DNB/Diploma or equivalent as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from a recognized university.police recruitment
ELIGIBILITY AND CONDITIONS OF RECRUITMENT:
FOR SENIOR RESIDENTS:
- MBBS with Post graduate degree/DNB/Diploma or equivalent as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from a recognized university.
- The candidate must be Registered with Delhi medical council at the time of joining.
- Candidate must not have completed three years of Senior Residency from any Govt. Hospital/Institutions. However they can be considered under relaxed norms.
- Appointment will be for a period of 89 days on Adhoc basis or till such times the regular candidates joins his/her place. Extension is subject to satisfactory work & conduct report and vacancy.
- Appointment will be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificates of educational qualification/age/ caste/DMC registration and internship completion etc.
- The services will be governed under Residency Scheme.
- Separate merit lists for fresh candidates and for others (those who have completed 03 years of residency already) would be prepared.
- Firstly, the list containing names of fresh candidates would be exhausted for appointment as senior residents on Adhoc basis and the candidates from the second list would be used only after that.
- Age Limit: 33 years for PG Degree and Diploma holder and 35 years for post Doctoral Degree holder as per Residency Scheme, as on date of interview. The age is relaxable up to 05 years for SC & ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (OBC candidate belonging to Delhi only). In case of non availability of the candidates age can be relaxed under relaxed category in accordance with circular No. F.121(26)/ 2010/ H&FW/ DSHFW/ 1996-2045 dated 10.06.2011 issued by H&FW department, GNCTD.
EMOLUMENTS: Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100 (PB-3) plus Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-(Pre revised scale of 6th Pay Commission) and other allowances as admissible under the rule.
How to Apply Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with self attested copy of relevant documents, Original documents, experience certificate, two passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview: Office of Medical Superintendent., Dr. BSA Hospital, Sector-06, Rohini, Delhi 85.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview for Government of Delhi recruitment: 15 to 17.02.2017